The institution became known as the Nigerian Military Training College after its independence in 1960.
NDA’s purpose and objective are to provide each officer cadet with the necessary knowledge, skills, and values to fulfil a military officer’s requirements through military, academic, and character growth. The NDA is basically an institution in which selected young qualified men and women are groomed into well-educated, brave, virile, and erudite subalterns.
The Nigerian Defence Academy sample questions have been uploaded on this page. Individuals can now go through the free version of this material. To get the complete and updated version of this material, kindly follow the steps below on how to purchase to get your copy. Note that this material is in PDF version and will be sent to your email address.
Nigerian Defence Academy Past Question Patterned?
The Past Questions are patterned as Objective questions which is divided into different part. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Past Questions in PDF Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected.
Why you need Nigerian Defence Academy Past Question and Answer
- Gives you a feel of the exam
For someone who is most likely writing an external examination for the first time, past questions give you a feel of the format, style and question structure of the examination. In other words, it gives you an idea of what to expect as you try your hands on the questions.
- Past questions have a high chance of being repeated
Past questions have a very high chance of being repeated in an exam. Matter of fact, there will always be a past question of some sort in your examination. If that is the case, why do most students still fail? It is important to solve past questions from past questions books and platforms like Apor if you are serious about passing the BECE.
- Helps you work on your speed
Most students sometimes lose marks not necessarily because they do not have answers to the questions but because they run out of time. I know I mentioned that you can use past questions books but there is only one way you can check your speed and that is on the Apor Past Questions platform. While you solve the questions on the platform, there is a timer that keeps your time in check. The time you are allotted is the same time WAEC allocates for answering the questions.
- You can explore the answers to the questions
Questions that otherwise would have confused you in the exam hall will not get you sweating because you have the chance to find answers while solving past questions. It is important to take time to check the answers to the questions while as you solve them.
- Solving past questions can give you confidence
When you solve past questions over a long period, you begin to have confidence in yourself and your ability to ace the exam. The examination fever is likely to transform into a feeling of excitement and expectation.
Nigerian Defence Academy sample Past Question
1. Onitsha people derived their origin from
2.Which component of blood helps to keep body organs e.g. penis erect?
D. none of the above
3. The concept of utility is highly emphasized in the history of:
C. Demand and supply together
4. Which of these statements is true?
A. A base is always soluble in water
B. Sodium hydroxide is both a base and an alkali
C. Hydrogen is released whenever an acid and metal are mixed
D. A gardener neutralizes an alkaline soil by the addition of lime
5. Denudation refers to
D. All of the above
6. Determine the value of a so that A = 2i+aj+k and B = 4i-2j-2k are perpendicular
7. A body of mass 30g loses 60J of heat energy. If the specific heat capacity of the body is 400Jkg-1, calculate the change in temperature of the body.
8. A parliamentary system of government is characterized by
A. separation of power
B. fusion of power
C. delegated legislation
D. legislative supremacy
9. The criminal was……off by the police
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Nigerian Defence Academy Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Nigerian Defence Academy Past Questions And Answers, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you in every possible way.