As a candidate or applicant who is looking for a job, you should have it at the back of your mind that, Before you go for any particular examination, there must be maximum preparation put in place so you could get the necessary success you need. On this note and in line with the Nigerian Navy recruitment process, you need to have a copy of Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Past Questions And Answers Pdf Format to use and prepare adequately for the exams that is coming up All you need to know about this past questions, how it is patterned thas been carefully explained below and the method on who to get the past questions for the Nigerian NAVY. Pounds to Naira.
What is Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Past Questions And Answers Pdf Format
Let us begin by explaining what this past question and answer is all about. Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Past Questions And Answers Pdf Format is the compilation of all the Past Questions that have been given to all the candidates who is applying for the Nigerian NAVY Job.
We have made it very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. therefore, this past question is what every individual who wish to enter into the Nigerian Navy should have. Navy Past Questions And Answer in PDF Format
All those who have bought our Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Past Questions And Answers Pdf Format have been giving testimonies of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will definitely help you to score higher than your competitors and give you an edge over them. Pounds to Naira
With the proper use of our original Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Past Questions And Answers Pdf Format, you will definitely pass the examination and come out with flying colors. This Nigerian NAVY Past Question comes to you through your email address or Whatsapp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever. Jamb Result
How is Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Past Questions And Answers Pdf Format Patterned
Normally, the Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Past Questions And Answers Pdf Format is in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Past Questions And Answers Pdf Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination. Waec Result
Why You Need A Copy of Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Past Questions And Answers Pdf Format
There are several reasons why you will need to download/get this past question. But for the purpose of clarity, we will explain a few. You need this past question for the following reasons;
- It will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Past Questions And Answers Pdf Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Past Questions And Answers Pdf Format, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier. Jamb Result
1. SON means………………..
(a) The male child of a couple
(b) Son of the great Notredemus
(c) Standards Organization of Nigeria
(d) None of the above
2. AIE in Finance and Accounts means:
(A) Authority to Incur Expenses
(B) Authority to Incur Expenditure
(C) Authority to Involve Experts
(D) Authority to Incure Expenses
3. NHIS means
a). National Health Insurance Scheme
b). Nigerian Health Insurance Scheme
c). National Health Insurance Sector
d). Nigerian Health Insurance Sector
4. In the Marxist theory, those who live by selling their labour are called
c. Feudal lords
5. Which of the following is NOT an acceptable means of achieving democracy?
6. A bill that applies to the whole population and is intended to promote the general
welfare is called
a. A private bill
b. A decree
c. An Appropriation bill
d. A public deal
7. Under the 1963 republican constitution,the president excercised ?
(A) judicial power
(B) executive power
(C) nominal power
(D) concurrent powers
8. The principal of federal character was first enunciated in the
(A) 1989 constitution
(C) 1999 constitution
(D) 1979 constitution
9. A major issue that distinguishes pressure groups from political parties is
(B) the objective
(C) the voting pattern
(D) the ideology
10. Equality before the law is component of
(A) separation of powers
(B) checks and balanced
(C) the rule of law
(D) constitutional law
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Past Questions And Answers Pdf Format, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spending on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!