The NIIT Nigeria National Scholarship provides opportunities to students from different disciplines. Also, it is for those who want to enhance their technical skills and learn about I.T. as well as careers in I.T
Furthermore, it is basically for undergraduates and graduates who are either unemployed or underemployed. And it is even for school leavers. You must know that without maximum preparation you can not have great success in any exams. And this examination is usually one of the toughest examinations in Nigeria and that is why we have made it very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. Therefore, NIIT past questions is what every intending job seekers needs to pass the examination well.
Why you need NIIT Past Questions and Answers PDF
Past questions papers are one of the most helpful tools available to prepare for examinations as they provide students with knowledge on how the forthcoming past question is likely to look and the major area of focus or subject areas most likely to be covered.
Before starting revision for a subject it is always worth taking time to seek out past papers. Past questions and answers are a helpful tool to discover the timing of each examination and be time conscious in the examination hall.
How is NIIT Past Questions and Answers PDF Pattern?
The NIIT scholarship exam is a written test done online. Also, to be eligible to write this test, you will register first with NIIT. This is absolutely free of charge. As such, you do not have to worry about fees.
Additionally, after submitting your application, it will be reviewed. And a hall ticket number will be given to you. Also, NIIT provides the venue for the CBT timed examination. Furthermore, the examination contains English questions, quantitative and abstract reasoning questions.
Sample of NIIT Past Questions and Answers PDF
1. A is twice as good a workman as B and together they finish a piece of work in 18 days. In how many days will A alone finish the work?
B. 25 days
C. 27 days
D. 29 days
2. If the value of x lies between 0 & 1 which of the following is the largest?
3. Find the odd one out
B. Long: High
C. Sweet: Sour
D. Pointed: Blunt
4. The first mechanical computer designed by Charles Babbage was called
B. Analytical Engine
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the Past Question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for NIIT Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, NIIT Past Questions and Answers. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!