Nim Past Questions/Pdf
The Nigerian Institute of Management (NIM) was established in 1961 when a general meeting of top managers in Commerce, Industry and Government was convened to discuss the formation of a management Institute in Nigeria. It was basically the responsibility of a Superintendent who would engage in the conduct of compulsory employments examinations of its members for the provision of jobs in the government.
Consequently, only the educated and qualified were hired, then, it moved to the supervisory and supervisory examination. This is implies passing their screening exercises is the only gateway of getting the job and that’s where we come in, with our updated copy of NIM MPE Past Questions and Answers getting the job is assured.
This study material is set to give you insight on how the exams looks like, help you manage your time well as you’re familiar with all the questions, boost your confidence and place you ahead of others. It is now in a PDF format for easy download and now compatible with all electronic devices. See the procedures below to download the full PDF file.
This past questions and answers are available and it can be downlaoded. The sample of this past question is shown in this post and it can be used in revision.
Why you need Nim Past questions/pdf
Past questions are helpful tools for preparing for examinations as they provide you with practical insight into how the examination body sets their exams, how the exam you are preparing for might look as well as key themes or subject areas likely to be touched.
Nim Past Questions has a great advantage on students preparing for this entrance examination such as;
Those that study past questions for any exam usually know that questions are always rephrased or repeated from the same topic in different years, with only a change in sentence, figure or option. You can come to a state of self-preparedness when you attempt as many past questions as possible before sitting for any exams.
How is Nim Past questions/pdf Pattern
Nim past question past questions and answers are patterned in multiple choice format and Essay and it is not a computer based rather it is usually shaded with an HB pencil for the objective part while the essay part is usually written with a pen clearly for the examiners to know the what is wiritten. All student are expected to be in the hall on time with their exams materials. Mathematics involves calculation which means you are to bring mathematical instruments, logarithm tables and calculator to assist you in the examination (IF IT IS ACCEPTED BY THE EXAMINER).
Sample of Nim Past questions/pdf
Reading Comprehension Questions
Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below by choosing the most appropriate options of all.
Time management refers to a set of skills, principles, tools, and practices that work together and assist you in getting more value out of your time and improve the way you live your life. Time management also refers to the different ways that are used for planning and exercising proper control over the amount of time that is spent on number of activities with the aim of increasing efficiency, effectiveness, performance and productivity.
Time management does not necessarily mean that you should do more work in less time; rather it means how much of the important work you get done in the time that you have. There are a number of techniques that you can use for managing time while performing tasks within the specified intervals of time.
The steps that you can follow for achieving proper time management include writing down the tasks that you have to perform, prioritizing the list of tasks, planning your work according to your time schedule. You must always think properly before initiating with any project or work. This will greatly help you in avoiding wastage of time on unnecessary things. Find out the resources that can help you to fulfill the task in less time and more effectively.
There was a time management categorization scheme that was introduced by Stephen R. Covey for categorizing the hundreds of approaches that were used for time management from one generation to other. This categorization scheme is explained as follows:
The first generation approaches consisted of the watch and clock based reminders, which were used to alert people about the time when a task is to be done.
The second generation approaches consisted of the use of calendar and notepads for scheduling the appointments as well as planning and preparing for the work. Setting of goals was also included in this approach.
The third generation time management activities included planning and prioritizing of the tasks to have a control over them. These activities were carried out with the help of gadgets such as computers or PDA-based systems. Personal organizers and paper based objects were also used for prioritizing work activities daily.
The fourth generation time management approaches favored importance as compared to the urgency. Here, the duties that were more important were performed first instead of those that were very urgent but not important.
All you need is dedication and practice in order to master the art of time management.
1. Who introduced the time management categorization scheme for categorizing the hundreds of approaches that were used for time management?
a. Stephen R. Covey
b. Albert Einstein
c. Graham Bell
d. Isaac Newton
e. None of the above
Correct answer: a
2. The fourth generation time management approaches were based on which of the following principle?
a. Alarm clocks
b. Computers and PDA based systems
c. Appointment books and personal organizers
d. Importance over urgency
e. All of the above
Correct answer: d
3. Which of the following scheme used watch and clock based reminders for time management?
a. First generation
b. Second generation
c. Third generation
d. Fourth generation
e. Fifth generation
Correct answer: a
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Nim Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Nim Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spending on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!