NJFP Application Form Portal 2021 – Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme – www.njfp.ng. Apply for the ongoing Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP recruitment) is a youth empowerment partnership initiative between the Federal Government of Nigeria and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP). The NJFP application form is now available at the NJFP portal – www.njfp.ng
The main objective of the program is to help 20,000 graduates with post-COVID-19 job search. See the official guide to fo NJFP registration online.
About Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP)
NJFP is a 12-month fully paid programme designed to enhance graduates’ employability; build leadership, entrepreneurial and on-the–job skills; and expose them to real-world business environments.
Graduates are able to better understand the needs, challenges and realities that companies face, and learn how best to address them. njfp application form
The long-term goal would be for the Fellows to feel that they are playing a meaningful part in growing the private and public sector landscape, helping to shape the future of Nigeria.
The Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme is a fully paid post–NYSC work placement programme for Nigerians, that will provide an opportunity for mentors who are already engaged in various industries and have gained relevant experience and built capacity over the years to provide mentorship and support for the young Nigerians that will be on the programme.
As this programme creates new opportunities for 20,000 recent graduates annually, we expect that the beneficiaries will maximise the opportunities presented to them and maximise their 12 months of engagement on the programme.
NJFP Application Requirements
- Must be a Nigerian citizen.
- Be a fresh graduate (Bachelor‘s Degree) from any discipline and graduated not earlier than 2017.
- Be at most 30 years old.
- Not currently engaged in any employment.
- Have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) OR have a certificate of exemption from the NYSC. njfp form
- Demonstrate interest/commitment in chosen career field.
- Demonstrate interest/commitment to contributing to Nigeria’s socio-economic development.
- Have excellent time management and a professional attitude.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
To be an eligible host organization, you must
- Provision up-to-date regulatory documentation including –
- CAC Certificate of Registration
- Provision of official letter of interest detailing a clear understanding of the objectives of the NJFP and commitment to supporting the program by accepting fellow placements.
- Provision of clear descriptions of available role requirements.
- Agreement to provide mentorship support to fellows through dedicated sessions with existing experienced professional within their organizations. njfp news
- Agreement to abide by the guidelines of the program and to sign a code of conduct.
- Have non-discrimination policies on gender, ethnicity, religion and disability status, as well as policies against sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse (PSHEA).
- Have no criminal records or conviction or any affiliation with proscribed organizations ie, terrorists, drug traffickers, illicit trade, child labour.
Note: Please be reminded that the NJFP registration is 100% free. or charge Do you pay to be registered for the ongoing Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme.
Frequently Asked Questions
WHO CAN APPLY?
Recent Nigerian Graduate who graduated from the university or other tertiary institution of the corresponding level not earlier than 2017. Must be no more than 30 years old. Must_have completed the mandatory NYSC.
How long is the fellowship program?
Is the work placement a fulltime employment?
No. The work placement is a 12-month work opportunity that provides the jubilee fellow an opportunity to acquire ‘on-the-job’ skills and gain work experience with the aim of improving employability and competitiveness for the job market.
What next after the 12-month work placement?
3 clear pathways are available for the Jubilee Fellow at the end of their active engagement in the fellowship.
High performing Jubilee Fellows may go on to be retained by their respective host organisations.
Fellows with interest in entrepreneurship would have garnered sufficient skills and knowledge on the job which will be invaluable as they pursue other opportunities
With newly acquired on-the-job skills & competencies, experience. exposure and a formidable alumni network which can be leveraged, fellows are better positioned and equipped to compete and access future jobs and employment opportunities.
Where will I work?
Private sector organisations, research institutions, public sector and development agencies.
Do I get to choose which organization I want to be deployed to?
No, you get matched.
Do I get a chance to select a preferred location for my work placement?
Yes, but it is not guaranteed.
Is this a paid opportunity?
Yes. Fellows will receive a monthly stipend.
I have NYSC certificate of exemption. Can I apply?
Yes, you can.
What is the Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme?
The Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme is a 12–month, on the job youth empowerment partnership initiative between the Federal Government of Nigeria and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP). Against a backdrop of rising global unemployment and underemployment, the Fellowship seeks to bridge the gap between young graduates and organizations human resource demands on the job market by connecting talented Nigerian youth with local work opportunities.
How is the Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme different from other youth empowerment initiatives?
We realize how difficult it is to get a job in Nigeria as a graduate with no experience. The Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP) grants highly-skilled Nigerians with little or no work experience access to work at the most sought-after private sector organizations on the market, opening them to a world of opportunities. Other programs and initiatives tend to require some sort of advanced requirement from applicants or lower the entry bar in terms of the kind of opportunities that are available. NJFP does the opposite by inviting qualified applicants across a level playing field without compromising the pedigree of organizations that will play host to successful Fellows. Oh, and the programme will serve all of Nigeria – from North to South and East to West – ensuring that organizations and youth from all corners of the country can participate.
What are the benefits for an organization to join the NJFP?
- Cost savings – No HR agencies, advertising costs, lengthy triple-round interview process, or salary costs. The NJFP got you covered.
- Increased productivity – Access to a wide–range of highly qualified candidates with cutting-edge skills relevant to your organisation that will help to increase your organisation’s productivity.
- Improved brand image – Boosting your corporate social responsibility work and by showing commitment to give back to the community engagement in the programme will contribute to a positive brand image for your organization.
- Expanded network – You will be a part of the NJFP network of national and regional private and public sector entities as well gain access to an expanded pool of experienced, employable young Nigerian expertise to draw from.
- Increased policy influence – Access to a national platform for deliberative public policy reform discussions on education, employment and relevant industry policy issues.
NJFP registration Portal
NJFP registration is done on the official NJFP portal. Before you apply for the NJFP programme, you have to register with your details and bio-data. See the steps to apply below;
How to Apply for Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme
The NJFP Application Form will be out on the 6th September 2021. The application form will be available on the official njfp portal. All eligible applicants will have to register an account, login and complete the application online.
NJFP Application Closing Date: The deadline for NJFP application 2021 is 20th October 2021.
Stay Updated: Simply check back and bookmark this page for all updates concerning the NJFP Recruitment 2021.