The management of the Nigerian Navy Secondary Schools (NNSS) conduct yearly exams for a student who wants to gain admission into the school. It is one of the toughest examinations in Nigeria for primary students. Gaining admission into this school can be a bit challenging since it is highly competitive and it is one of the best secondary schools in Nigeria. So in order to gain admission into this school one needs to be intentional.
Attempting to sit for any examination be it an admission qualifying examination, or a certificate examination, maximum preparation is required to get the necessary success. therefore, we bring you information on Jamb Past Questions, what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand, and the easiest way to download or get it. It will also expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as those questions and answers get repeated every year. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
The Benefit of Having NNSS Past Questions
Studуіng оf past question іѕ one оf thе bеѕt mеthоdѕ any student preparing fоr еxаmіnаtіоn саn аdорt. Whеn ѕоlvіng past question papers еxаmіnаtіоn, уоu will dіѕсоvеr a сlеаrеr idea of whаt to еxресt in the upcoming examination аnd whісh areas of thе examination аrе more іmроrtаnt tо tackle оn. Its nо nеwѕ thаt аvеrаgе student іѕ аlwауѕ afraid оf examination. Hеrе іѕ the gооd nеwѕ, you dоn’t nееd tо be ѕсаrеd, all уоu need іѕ tо рrераrе аnd ѕtrаtеgісаllу рlаn уоur time like the ѕауіng goes hе who fаіlѕ to рlаn
One оf the ѕіmрlеѕt study ѕkіllѕ іѕ to mаnаgе your study ассоrdіng tо a well-defined timetable аnd allocate tіmе to еvеrу ѕubjесt. During thе preparation, you ѕhоuld bear іn mіnd уоur реаk time оf аѕѕіmіlаtіоn. Yоur bеѕt time оf аѕѕіmіlаtіоn іѕ thе bеѕt time to ѕtudу. It іѕ аlwауѕ good tо gо thrоugh thе раѕt question аnd have a meaningful discussion wіth уоur fellows аbоut іt. It is a gеnеrаl observation that еxаmіnеrѕ make mіnоr changes in thеіr way of аѕkіng questions еvеr уеаr. It is a good рrасtісе tо compare thе question оf раѕt уеаrѕ оf the еxаmіnеrѕ bесаuѕе іt will gіvе a bеttеr idea of whаt the еxаmіnеr is lооkіng fоr іn thе еxаm.
How is NNSS Past Questions Patterned?
We have made it simple for you. We bring all the questions which is usually only in objectives format. We have put them together but we indicate the specific years for every question and the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to studying the Past Questions. Pounds to Naira
Past Questions And Answers Sample
Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions that follow.
The use of information and communication technology (ICT) has changed the way people do things, especially in
schools. ICT presents an entirely new learning environment to students by providing much information, making
learning interesting and providing solutions to problems. Many countries now encourage the use of ICT and the
mastering its basic skills in their schools in order to enjoy the benefits of ICT. one of the benefits of ICT is that it
facilitates the use of multimedia in the teaching of some topics.
The Multimedia allow students to see the picture and hear the sounds of the concepts or topics that are been taught. NNSS Past Questions
This makes the understanding of the topics easier and learning to be more interesting. Another benefit of ICT is that it allows for the creation of digital resources like electronic libraries where the students and teachers
can access books and other educational materials from different places in the world. Again the ability to access
books through ICT allows students to read many books and broaden their knowledge on topics of interest. The
knowledge gained make the students smarter and empowers them to contribute to the growth of that nations as
future leaders. The effect of ICT to the growth of nations will continue to contribute the prosperity of their people.
I have just completed my primary school education and i will like to contribute to the growth of Nigeria in future.
Now that I have been informed of some of the benefits of ICT. I will like to continue my education in a school that
encourages the use of ICT and focus on academic excellence, discipline and leadership training.
This is because being a leader requires intelligence and discipline as well as knowledge in ICT to be able to keep
abreast with current realities. The Nigerian Navy Military Schools motto is Discipline, Knowledge and Integrity.
The school encourages the use of ICT and takes academic, naval discipline, and leadership training
seriously. Its leadership training involves motivating and mentoring of students to uphold leadership qualities like
honesty, loyalty, discipline, integrity, courage boldness and care for others in high esteem. Continuing my education
in a school like this would adequately prepare me to be a good citizen of Nigeria and a
resourceful leader in the future. I will do my best to pass the enhanced examination into the School and i promise to
be a good ambassador of the school if admitted.
1. According to the passage, how has ICT presented an entirely new learning environment to students?
A. By using science and technology to solve problems
B. By making learning interesting and providing solutions to problems
C. By ensuring the prosperity of a people
D. By ensuring moral discipline, knowledge and Integrity
E. By engaging in Leadership Training.
2. Why od many countries encourage the use of ICT and the mastering its basic skills?
A. In order to make learning interesting and provides a solution to problems
B. In order to change the way people do a thing
C. In order to enjoy the benefit of ICT
D. In order to have good leadership System
F. In order to prepare students to be good citizens of Nigeria.
3. One of the following is an advantage of the use of multimedia in the teaching of some topics
A. It allows students to understand multinational teaching of some topics.
B. It allows students to access books in the theory
C. It allow students to see the picture and hear the sound of what is been taught.
D. It allows students to be Intelligent and respectful
E. It allows students to good ambassadors of their schools
4. According to the passage, give an example of digital resources?
A. Electronic Library
B. Education Dollar to Naira Rate
D. Nigeria Navy Military School
5. ICT allows students to read many books and broaden their knowledge on topics of interest. According to the
passage, what does the knowledge gained from reading the books do to students?
A. Makes them wise
B. Makes them brilliant
C. Makes them Intelligent
D. Makes them speak English language fluently
E. Makes them smarter.
6. What will the effect of ICT do to the growth of a nation?
A. Make the nation to be computer people
B. Contribute to the growth of food in the nation
C. Help the poor people to know how to use computer
D. Contribute to the prosperity of the people
E. Make the nation an ICT base in the world
7. Which of the following best describes the writer of the passage?
A. A brilliant boy who like ICT
B. A JSS 1 Student of Nigerian Navy Military School
C. A person who hates leadership training but love ICT so much
D. A person who loves the navy and wants to be a disciplined naval officer
E. A person seeking admission into Nigerian Navy Military School so that he can be a good citizen of Nigeria.
8. In what kind of school does the writer wish to continue his education?
A. A school that focuses on discipline, knowledge, and Integrity.
B. A school that has good teachers, sports complexes and beautiful hostels.
C. A school that focuses on discipline, knowledge, and naval ships
D. A School that plays with children and give them good food
E. A School that encourages the use of ICT and focuses on academic excellence discipline and leadership
9. What is the motto of Nigeria Navy Military School?
A. Hard work, Integrity and Discipline
B. ICT Base and Naval Studies
C. Integrity, Excellence and Hardwork
D. Discipline, Knowledge and Integrityhttp://stcharl
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers. Pounds to Naira
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students get scholarships into schools with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for NNSS Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, JSS3 Past Questions and answers in pdf format, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!