You can now apply for the $300 – $9,500 No Loan Arch Scholarship provided by the Northwestern University to undergraduate students in all nationalities to study Bachelors degree in the field of Subjects offered by the University. Simply read through this page for the full eligibility details to help you process your application.
Northwestern University (NU) is a private research university based in Evanston, Illinois, with campuses in Chicago, Illinois; and Doha, Qatar. Composed of twelve schools and colleges, Northwestern offers 124 undergraduate degrees and 145 graduate and professional degrees.
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Northwestern University
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
Subjects offered by the University
- Applicants are awarded scholarship funds worth $300 – $9,500.
- The University will replace federal need-based loan eligibility with the Arch Scholarship assistance for students who qualify.
- The scholarship is available to candidates demonstrating institutional need.
- Candidates who qualify will be awarded aid packages without any loans.
- Applicants admitted to Northwestern University as transfer students are not eligible for initial No Loan packaging and may have student loans in their award.
Closing Date for Applications: