The Northwestern University is currently offering her $300 – $9,500 No-Loan Pledge Scholarship which is however open to undergraduate in all nationalities to study for Bachelors degree in the field of courses offered by the university.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Northwestern University (NU) is a private research university based in Evanston, Illinois, with campuses in Chicago, Illinois; and Doha, Qatar. Composed of twelve schools and colleges, Northwestern offers 124 undergraduate degrees and 145 graduate and professional degrees.
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Northwestern University
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
Courses offered by the university
- The recipients of Northwestern University No-Loan Pledge Scholarship, 2018 get $300 – $9,500.
- The Northwestern Univeristy offers No-Loan Pledge Scholarship to undergraduate students with the financial need.
- The applicants for Northwestern University No-Loan Pledge Scholarship, 2019 should have significant financial need.
- The candidates should be eligible for the Federal Pell Grant.
- The applicants are eligible for institutional assistance for up to 12 quarters of enrollment whether or not institutional funding is received.
- The candidates admitted in the fields of communication and engineering, liberal arts and music, journalism, engineering, and music five-year dual degree program are eligible to receive aid for 15 quarters.
- The applicants should reapply for financial assistance every year.
- The recipients also get additional scholarship assistance towards loans that exceed the cap.
- The Northwestern University No-Loan Pledge Scholarship, 2019 should work summers and save a portion of earnings for school-year expenses.
- The students should undertake loans to participate in the study abroad program.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Deadline varies