We encourage you to check it out carefully and read slowly to uncover everything concerning this Noun Past Questions for Management Science.
To achieve a perfect result in the Noun Management Science examination, you need to put in extra efforts at studying for the examination, and one of the ways you can achieve this is to get Noun Past Questions for Management Science. This acts as a perfect guide preparation for the exams. However, we will bring you information on the content of the past question, as well as benefits of obtaining this past question.
What is Noun Past Questions for Management Science:
This comprises all the past questions that have been given to management sciences students from the inception of the national open university of Nigeria and their correct answers. In order words, these are past questions and answers made available to students of management sciences to answer during the examination as part of the fulfillment of their requirement for the award of degree in their field of study, which has now been made available to those who are interested in getting it to know how the exams is being presented.
How is Noun Past Questions for Management Science patterned?
You may like to know how the past questions and answers is patterned, we can boldly tell you that our Noun Past Questions and Answers For Management Science is patterned in a simplified manner to give you the best. It contains Questions and the correct answers are indicated in the question to aid your reading. therefore, you do not have to worry about having to sort out the correct answer by yourself, because it has already been provided. All you need to do is get Noun Past Questions and Answers For Management Science, take quality time to study it and do well in your examination.
Also, our past question is presented in soft copy, that is PDF, and it is often sent through Email or Whatsapp once you have paid for them. It is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever. See more details on why you should buy the NOUN Past Questions and how to make payments and other important information below.
Why do you need Noun Past Questions for Management Science:
You need to get this past question for many reasons, past questions and answers have helped many of your colleagues who may not have had hopes of doing excellently as they performed during the examination to do well. On this note, it is important to get the past question and answers because it will help you to prepare well for the exams and get what you want out of it.
Another benefit of getting this past question which still boils down to getting a good result is that the past question will give you a clue on how the past questions were patterned, the language and study used in setting the examination and help expose you to the kind of questions you should expect during the examination.
You do not have to write the examination two times due to failure at the first attempt.
NOUN Past Questions Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original Noun Past Questions for Management Science, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier.
- The debt rescheduling between Nigeria and the Paris Club of Creditors has been criticized by the Nigeria Accounts (ICAN) on the basis that the interest by the creditors on the rescheduled loan is too high.
(a) 5.5% (b) 8.7% (c) 10.5% (d) 12.2%
- The cumulative debt service payment of Nigeria as of October 2003 has put by the Debt Management Office at some?
(a) S20.08bn (b) S33.29bn (c) S21.91bn (d) S10.84bn.
- The most important argument against the deregulation of the Nigerian downstream oil sector is that…?
(a) It will lead to higher prices of petroleum products (b) May lead to higher prices of all products in the Nigerian economy (c) It will lead to the emergence of Petroleum prices that are not competitive with prices in other countries (d) Given the average wage rate in Nigeria the rise in prices of all products in Nigeria as a result of deregulation of the oil sector will lead to a lower standard of living.
- Which of the following is not advantageous to globalization from the standpoint of a developing economy?
(a) Lower cost of capital as a result of increased competition (b) Better corporate governance culture (c) Drain of skilled manpower from the poorly paid environment to better-paid environment (d) Better fiscal discipline.
- The monopolist is a producer…?
(a) That fixes the price and quantity of his product the way he likes (b) It can fix the price of his product but then cannot fix his quantity (c) That can fix the quantity of his product and manipulate the market to settle at a high price (d) Better fiscal discipline.
Additional Sample Past Questions and Answers
- The supposed advantage of a floating exchange rate system the kind that Nigeria is using is that…?
(a) It allows the exchange rate to be determined by the forces of demand and supply, given that exchange rate is a price (b) Allows an economy to be insulated from shocks and other macroeconomic phenomena in other countries (c) It allows a given country to enjoy autonomy in its design and pursuit of monetary and fiscal policies (d) All of the above.
- For any economy, there is a macroeconomic policy trilemma that must be resolved. Which of the following statements does not express the trilemma?
(a) Once the country allows free capital mobility across its borders, and allows a free or floating exchange rate system then it automatically loses autonomy over its monetary and fiscal policies (b) If a country decides to retain autonomy over its monetary and fiscal policies and also allows free capital mobility across its borders must be controlled (c) Once a country opts for a freely floating exchange rate system and free capital mobility, it then has to sit firmly in control of its monetary and fiscal policies.
- The African Economic Community Treaty was signed in Abuja in 1991. The streams given for this move do not include…
(a) To engender increased competition for promotion of efficiency (b) To take advantage of economies of scale in production (c) Taking advantage of economies of scale in consumption (d) To evolve a single currency for the region.
Download free Noun Past Questions for Management Science
Yes, you can get free Noun Past Questions for Management Science from us. Just for us to demonstrate to you that we have the authentic it, we can send you a link to download one-year NOUN past questions from us. Noun Past Questions for Management Science
The NOUN past questions free pdf download is only one year. You will need to study all the years to be sure that you have covered the whole previous years’ past questions. Pounds to Naira
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers. Jamb Result
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers. recruitment
7 Tips to Prepare for NOUN Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Noun Past Questions for Management Science, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spending on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!