This Past questions and Answers are for those who are offering this course in the university and it may be their first time studying an Agric course this year. You may not know how the exams will be pattern. This past questions help you want to have deep knowledge on how the exams will be set. Are you worried about what will be the main focus of study in the examination? Worry no more.
Being one of the premier universities in Nigeria and the only military institution that offer an academic degree in the country, its admission is heavily sought after. Every year during recruitment, a lot of candidates apply for it from across the nation and the admission space is limited. You have to possess some kind of advantage to find yourself there.
This past question is the compilation of all the questions and answers that have been asked to student over the years and the year of it occurrence which are all put together for you. Over 60% of Questions are usually repeated or rephrased from past questions. Remember that success comes from hard work so you must be ready to put in the work to get outstanding results.
Why you need Nti Pgde Exam Past Questions
NTI PGDE’s past questions and answers guide enlightens you on the scope of the examination. Also, through it, you won’t be in the dark about questions to expect in the examination. Furthermore, you won’t need support rather you’ll be confident in yourself.
The past questions and answers guide has a great advantage towards preparing for the examination like Helping you overcome examination fever as a result of not knowing where the questions will be coming from.
Additionally, the past questions and answers guide equips you beforehand. Also, it guides you on how to answer exam technical questions. Furthermore, it helps you avoid unfortunate and unwanted eventualities.
How is Nti Pgde Exam Past Questions Pattern?
The NDA entrance examination consists of two parts. The first part is English, which is mandatory for all candidates. Subsequently, the candidate is expected to choose three additional subjects depending on the course in the second part.
However, the questions include the use of English, math’s, physics, chemistry, biology, geography, history, government, and economics.
Sample of Nti Pgde Exam Past Questions
This compilation of NTI PGDE’s past questions and answers is comprised of the questions from the previous years’ examinations. And it is for both the first and second semesters.
Also, it is a complete guide you should not miss as you cannot find this elsewhere. Below are some sample NTI PGDE past questions:
1(a). Briefly explain the three (3) modes of philosophy
(b). Distinguish between common and technical science and relate each to philosophy and Science.
(c). Compare and contrast Philosophy and Science.
2(a). What is Metaphysics?
(b). State any four (4) basic issues of metaphysics.
3(a). Explain the meaning of Axiology.
(b). Differentiate between Ethics and Aesthetics
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Nti Pgde Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Nti Pgde Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Dollar to Naira Rate
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!