The Nottingham Trent University in UK has provided her NTU Law School Dean’s Professional Courses Scholarships which is currently open for postgraduate students of all nationalities to study for Masters degree in the field of Law offered by the institution for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Nottingham Trent University (NTU) is a public university in Nottingham, England. It was founded as a new university in 1992 from Trent Polytechnic (later Nottingham Polytechnic). Its roots go back to 1843 with the establishment of the Nottingham Government School of Design which still exists within the university today. It is the 16th largest university in the UK (out of 165) with 26,890 students split over three different campuses.
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Nottingham Trent University
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
- The recipients of this scholarships will get up to half the tuition fees.
- Applicant must be final year undergraduate student of NTU
- The applicants for Nottingham Law School Dean’s Professional Courses Scholarships for Academic Excellence, 2019 can be UK, EU or International applicants.
- The successful candidates will be invited to join their exclusive Scholarship Winner’s, Ambassador Scheme.
- The successful applicants will be informed about the outcome within three weeks of the application deadline.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the applicant can submit their application for Dean’s Professional Courses Scholarships for Academic Excellence by 24th June 2019.