More detailed information on the online screening exercise is outlined in this post for the prospective candidates.
This is to invite all qualified candidates/applicants that applied for admission into National Diploma Programmes of the Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria for the 2021/2022 Academic Session to visit the Polytechnic website / Portal at nubapoly.edu.ng/postutme
2. Enter your JAMB No in the box provided on the left.
3. Click on the Search button to check if your data is submitted to us by JAMB and enter a valid email address and Phone number in the boxes provided then proceed to confirm your email through your valid email inbox.
4. After email confirmation, click on Proceed to Payment link on your invoice. You can pay online or in any branch of the major banks nationwide upon presentation of online payment slip generated from the Polytechnic portal.
5. If your payment is made in a bank branch, you are to return to this portal and check your payment status by a click on “Check Payment Status” link on the menu.
6. If your payment is successful (Online or Bank Branch), you would be asked to open a PUTME Screening account.
7. Use your PUTME Screening account to provide additional information required.
8. Candidates that indicated interest in the Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria as their 2nd Choice and 3rd Choice are also advised to change to 1st Choice.
9. Candidates are advised to provide authentic personal e-mail addresses and phone numbers for easy notification of their admission status
10. Only candidates that participated in the Post UTME on-line screening exercise and uploaded their O Level in JAMB Portal will be considered for admission into Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria.
11. The on-line screening exercise commences on Monday 24th January, 2022 and will end on Monday, 28th February, 2022. This will allow the second category of candidates that are awaiting WAEC, NECO, NBAIS examination results etc to participate in the process as directed by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) during the Policy meeting of 2020/2021 admission exercise.
12. Candidates that scored the Approved minimum cut-off point of 120 for ND and 100 for NCE in the required UTME subject combination are strongly advised to upload their SSCE/NECO/NBAIS) NABTEB examination results etc to JAMBI website (CAPS) at any nearest JAMB accredited Computer Based Test (CBT), Centre..
You are advised to adhere to the above instructions!