School of Nursing Calabar Past Questions and Answers presented on this page is your School of Nursing Calabar Past Questions and Answers that have been compiled and comprehensively updated gathering all previous papers from other conducted entrance examinations by the School of Nursing Calabar Past Questions and Answers and now we have it a PDF form for you to download and prepare for your exams.
The secrets to success can be attributed to the study of exams past questions and the usefulness of these past questions can never be over-emphasized.
Why you School get Nursing Past Questions and Answers?
Past Questions and Answers will go a long way in getting you in the mood and calm you down by exposing you to the patterns of the exams questions. With this, you get to know the structure and how the EXAM QUESTION will look like, which makes the exam easy for you. Npower Recruitment
Another good news is that 60% of these questions are usually repeated or rephrased. So, if you can get hold of the past question and get familiar with it, as said earlier, you are already stepping ahead of passing your course.
How is Nursing Past Question Patterned?
The Past Questions are patterned as OBJECTIVE questions which is divided into different part. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Past Questions in PDF Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected. Nursing Past Question
School of Nursing Calabar Past Questions SAMPLES
1. The head of the femur articulates with the pelvic at the
(a) Glenoid cavity
(b) Olocrono process
(d) Caracoids process
2. The following is not an example of a sex-linked character
(b) color blindness
3. Which of these is a vestigal structure?
(d) sacculus motundus
4. Antibodies in mammalian blood are formed by
(b) white blood cells
(c) red blood cells
5. Which of the following liquids supplies cells in the tissues of a mammal with oxygen and nutrients?
6. The cockroach and grasshoppers have mouth parts adapted for
(b) piercing and sucking
(c) biting and chewing
(d) biting and lapping
7. The sponging and lapping mouth part occurs in
(b) the cockroach
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Nursing Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Nursing Past Question, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you in every possible way.