The AMIDEAST has provided its full funding Onsi Sawiris Masters Scholarships which is currently open for Egypt postgraduate nationals to study for Masters, MBA degree in the field of Business Administration and Engineering offered at selected universities in US for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
AMIDEAST is a U.S. non-profit organization that works to strengthen mutual understanding and cooperation between Americans and the peoples of the Middle East and North Africa.
- Course Level: Masters, MBA Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Dartmouth College, Georgia Institute of Technology, Northwestern University, University of Texas at Austin (UT Austin),
Carnegie Mellon University (CMU), Cornell University, University of Michigan, University of Chicago, Columbia University,
Yale University, Princeton University, Stanford University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Harvard University,
California Institute of Technology (Caltech), University of Pennsylvania, University of California, Berkeley (UCB)
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For nationals of Egypt
Field of Study:
Business Administration and Engineering
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of Onsi Sawiris Masters Scholarships in US, 2019 will receive:
- Full tuition fees.
- A living allowance.
- Health insurance.
- The applicants for Onsi Sawiris Scholarship Program For Graduates, 2019 should be Egyptian nationals and residents.
- The candidates should fulfill the documentation requirements and placement tests.
- The applicants should have a GPA of 3.5 or Very Good (overall grade).
- The candidates should have three years of work experience for MBA candidates.
- The candidates should not have obtained a Master’s Degree before applying to the scholarship.
- The candidates should have a score of:
- 100 or above in TOEFL IBT or equivalent.
- 650 or above in GMAT.
- 315 or above in GRE with AWA of 4.5
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for Onsi Sawiris Masters Scholarships in US, 2019 is 31st July 2019.