The Rotterdam School of Management (RSM) in Netherlands has provided her partial funding Orange Tulip Mexico Scholarship which is currently open for Mexican undergraduate students to study for Masters degree in the field of all MSc programmes excluding the MSc International Management/CEMS programme and the MSc Finance & Investments – Advanced programme offered the by institution for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (or RSM) is the international business school of the Erasmus University Rotterdam located in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. It offers undergraduate and postgraduate programmes taught mostly in English, including MBA, executive education, and PhD programmes.
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Rotterdam School of Management (RSM)
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For Mexican students
Field of Study:
All MSc programmes excluding the MSc International Management/CEMS programme and the MSc Finance & Investments – Advanced programme.
- Please be inform that the successful applicant of Rotterdam School Of Management Orange Tulip Scholarship will receive 30% to 50% tuition fee waiver at non-EEA tuition fee rate.
- The applicants should have an excellent academic record.
- The applicants should be able to cover the remaining study costs.
- The candidates applying for Rotterdam School of Management Orange Tulip Scholarship, 2018 should submit a scholarship application letter and a GMAT score of at least 600.
- The applicants should submit their applications for RSM Master programs before 1 March 2018.
- The scholarship will be given for the first 12 months of the MSc program.
- The applicants are expected to meet all the MSc admission requirements to be considered for the scholarship.
- Submission of a completed application. This can be done at the NESO-Mexico website.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for the Rotterdam School Of Management Orange Tulip Scholarship in the Netherlands is 1st March 2019.