We have made it very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it. therefore, past questions are what every intending candidate needs to pass the examination well.
What the TRCN past questions is about?
The TRCN past questions and answers will assist you in successfully preparing for and studying for your exams this week. It is also intended to assist you in passing TRCN exams this year and scoring well. If you want to do well in your exams this year, you can go through the previous years’ queries. Why wait when you can plan in the next few hours?
How TRCN Exam is Pattern
The Nigerian Teachers Registration Council normally conducts her exams using a computer-based test (CBT). This norm has been maintained for many years. For each of the categories listed below, you will find a full collection of previous questions and answers.
- Category A (For those registering with Ph.D)
- Category B (For those registering with Master’s Degree)
- Category C (For those registering with B.Sc & B.ed)
- Category D (For those registering with NCE)
You must be well qualified to succeed in the TRCN Professional Questions Examination for 2021. This eBook focuses on exams, with questions drawn from more than 23 syllabuses. Past Question On TRCN Examination
Why You Need A Copy Of TRCN Past Questions
- To brace you up for the next examination through concise preparation with the past questions and answers.
- You’ll be fully prepared with over 90% success guarantee
- You Will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams
Samples of TRCN Past Questions and Answers
Quickly LOOK AT the top TRCN past Questions, which appear to REPEAT over time. When you buy the entire PDF, you will have access to all questions and answers from 2015 to 2020.
- Pioneers of comparative education exclude the following
A.) John Griscom
B.) Victor Cousin
C.) Austin Saunders
D.) Horrace Mann
2. The application of philosophical approach to comparative education is associated with
A.) Julius Nyerere
B.) Rasmos Sergius Hassan
C.) Serguis Hassan
3. Which of the following computer networks does not use the global system?
4. Teacher education curriculum is designed particularly to equip trainee teachers with knowledge and skills in the following except
A.) liberal knowledge
B.) subject knowledge
C.) scientific knowledge
D.) professional knowledge
5. The import of research in special need education excludes to—
A.) Evaluate authenticity of concepts in the field.
B.) Assess effects of beliefs and decisions
C.) Assess effectiveness of programme
D.) Contribute theories in the field
6. Environment of effective classroom interaction is
7. Which of the theories most emphasize the teachers role
D.) Instructional Theory
8. In the library, the call number is critical to
9. Key component of defining intellectual retardation exclude which of these variables
B.) Intellectual Function
C.) Systems Support
D.) Adaptive Behavior
10. In English writing, replacing “and” with “&” is called
B.) Short form
11. A test whose expected learning outcome is limited to WAEC curriculum is called
A.) Achievement test
B.) Norm referenced test
C.) Standard test
D.) Teacher made test
12. Which of these is charged with the responsibility for ensuring quality supervision in education?
(a) Federal Inspectorate Service
(d) Ministry of Education
13. The Nigeria 6-3-3-4 educational system was adopted from—-
14. The Universal Basis Education (UBE) was established in what year
15. The TRCN teaching license is usually renewed at what interval
(a) Four years
(b) One year
(c) Three years
16. What does the Acronym “AFTRA” stand for?
(a) African forum of Teachers Registration Authority
(b) Africa Forum of Teaching Regulatory Authorities
(c) African forum of Teaching Regulating Authorities
(d) Africa Front for Teaching Regulation in Africa
17. The ultimate goal of curriculum planning is to
a. Develop programmes for society
b. Develop individual skills
c. Establish more schools
d. Guide educational programmes
e. Design teachers’ programmes
18. Curriculum design differ primary in
a. Teaching and learning outcome
b. Principles of teaching and learning
c. Method, content and structure
d. Methodology and application
e. Scope and sequence.
19. Broad–field curriculum design is usually criticized because
a. It is difficult to organize
b. Of its cumbersome nature
c. It does not include fieldtrips
d. It does not take care of student’s interests.
e. Subject demarcations still exist.
20. Activity curriculum does not require
a. A lot of instructional materials.
b. Co-curricula activities
c. Game and sports
d. Planned activities
e. Infrastructure and equipment
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment. Jamb Result
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for TRCN Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Past Question On TRCN Examination, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Pounds to Naira
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!