Past Question Papers for Waec
Are you in your last stage of Secondary School Education (May/June) or not in the School system (GCE)? If yes, you can now download West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) past papers to assist you with your studies.
The importance of using past questions in preparing for your West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE), cannot be over emphasized. By using past questions as part of your preparation, you can find out what you already know and at the same time also find out what you do not know well enough or don’t know at all.
Why you need Past Question Papers for Waec
Judicious use of past questions is one of the best ways of preparing for exams. The best students swear by them. So by using these past questions to revise and prepare for the upcoming WAEC you will be able to find out what you already know and what you don’t know.
How is Past Question Papers for Waec Pattern?
WAEC past questions and answers are pattern in multiple choice format and theory. Pure science courses are usually in practicals too.
Sample of Past Question Papers for Waec
- A. limited while means are scarce
- B. unlimited and means are also unlimited
- C. limited and means are also limited
- D. unlimited while means are scarce
- A. satisfying wants
- B. making rational
- C. making optinum allocation of resources
- D. using scarce resources efficiently
- A. forces of demand and supply
- B. producers of the commodities
- C. the central planning authority
- D. consumers who are sovereign
- A. Bauxite deposit in the ground
- B. A lake used for irrigation
- C. A bulldozer for clearing farm land
- D. Grazing field for cattle
- A. $2,400.00
- B. $2,000.00
- C. $1,200.00
- D. $1,000.00
How to Buy
The complete Waec Past Questions and Answers on Biology with accurate answers is N2,000.
Kindly pay to Ac: GOTOSCHOOL LIMITED 1015256082 Zenith Bank.
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08026529647. We will send the past questions to your email address.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for WAEC Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, WaecPast Quest, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Npower Recruitment
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!