The school is one of the top-ranking institutions in Nigerian and that is the reason for their low acceptance rate.
The school selects the best brains and that is why every aspiring student is encouraged to put in a lot of effort in preparations for the institution’s Post Utme screening exercise.
FUNAAB is a highly selective institution. Hence, only a small percentage of students who seek for admission to the university get accepted. Note that, the aggregate scores of candidates are the key to selecting successful students.
However, studying with Past Questions and Answers is the secret of students who made it to the entrance list. The fact that you had a high score in jamb does not guarantee that your admission into FUNNAB is secured. You still have the Post UTME exam to write.
Why You Need FUNAAB Post UTME Past Questions
It won’t be wise to stop studying until the Post UTME forms are released and the date to your Post UTME exams is getting closer. For this reason, we have made available Post UTME past question. This is to help you get prepared for the forthcoming examinations. Reasons, why you need past questions, are stated below;
- Firstly, Having access to prior questions and answers will put you ahead of others who have not yet received the booklet. Jamb form
- Similarly, You’ll become familiar with the types of tests that are given.
- Furthermore, some of these questions come up again and again. As a result, it gives you the right clues for the solutions.
- It assists you in preparing by allowing you to answer pre-determined questions and score yourself.
- Also, you’ll also learn about scoring systems so you’ll be able to score yourself.
How is Funaab’s past questions Patterned?
Normally, the Funaab past questions is patterned in three ways. there are only objectives, no theory, and to some subjects, there is no subjective aspect. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Funaab past questions and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Sample Screening Past Questions and Answers
The use of calculators and/or similar electronic devices is NOT allowed
In the questions below, choose the option nearest in meaning to the word(s) or phrase underlined
1. The culprits will surrender their loot to the customs officials.
(A) give away Waec Result
(B) give out
(C) give in
(D) give up.
2. The discussion became animated.
(D)unruly Npower Recruitment
3. Olu promised to look out for her next time he is in town
(A) watch for
(D) take care of
4. Finally, I assured him that I would not go back on my word.
(A) return to a place
(B) return to a certain word when reading
(C) re-use my word
(D) fail to keep my promise
5. The speaker took his audience down memory lane before he went to the topic of his lecture.
(A) took his audience on a journey through a street called Memory Lane
(B) recalled events from the past
(C) told a tale about a place called Memory Lane
(D) gave an outline of his lecture
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Funaab Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Funaab Past Questions, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!