Past Questions for Nigerian Navy Dssc Aptitude Test
Firstly, the Nigerian Navy DSSC Past Questions and Answers are a compilation of questions over time. This is in order to enable students who are going to participate in the recruitment Examination to gain admission after successful completion of their exams.
It is a collection of questions from each year since the inception or start of the recruitment Examinations in Nigerian Navy. We have been able to gather Nigerian Navy DSSC past questions this in order to help prospective students into the Nigerian Navy.
For this reason, we have made available Nigerian Navy DSSC past question to help you get prepared for the forthcoming examinations.
Why You Need Nigerian Navy DSSC Past Questions
Past questions are helpful tools for preparing for examinations as they provide you with practical insight into how the examination body sets their exams, how the exam you are preparing for might look as well as key themes or subject areas likely to be touched.
How is Past Questions for Nigerian Navy Dssc Aptitude Test Pattern?
There are fifty (50) questions comprising English Langauge, Mathematics and General studies. Note, each subject expect Mathematics are of two groups A and B. Below are the questions.
This Past Questions and Answers are pattern in multiple choice or in objectives as it is not in CBT as it is now in the upcoming examination.
Sample of Past Questions for Nigerian Navy Dssc Aptitude Test
1. Daniel has the same number of brothers as sisters. His sister, Laura has twice as many brothers as she has sisters. How many boys and girls are in the family?
A. 3 boys and 3 girls.
B. 4 boys and 3 girls.
C. 3 boys and 4 girls.
D. 2 boys and 3 girls.
E. None of the above.
2. At a recent visit to the reptile house at the local zoo, I counted a total of 27 heads and 70 feet. I was counting snakes, lizards and people and I know that there were exactly twice as many lizards as people. How many snakes did I count?
A. 7 snakes: 7 people and 14 lizards.
B. 6 snakes: 8 people and 15 lizards.
C. 6 snakes: 7 people and 14 lizards.
D. 5 snakes: 9 people and 11 lizards.
E. 6 snakes: 5 people and 16 lizards.
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the Past Question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Dssc Past Questions and Answers. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck