The management of Pan Atlantic University has opened the portal for application for its Financial Aid Programme conducted for Undergraduates students on a yearly basis. This programme is aimed at assisting students, especially indigent students to foot their school bills to avoid dropping out. Interested students should see details of the eligibility, requirements and how to apply below. Jamb Result
At PAU we are committed to helping the best minds and leaders of tomorrow actualise their potential. Through the world-class education, we offer for four years, our extensive community of alumni providing career opportunities and a network of support that lasts a lifetime, we assist and guide you to actualise your dreams.
As part of our commitment to your journey, PAU offers different financial aid possibilities: Dollar to Naira Rate
Tuition Fee Aid/Scholarship
Please note that the scholarship application period for the (2022/2023) academic session is between the 13th of June 2022 and the 12th of August 2022.
Tuition fee aid/scholarships will be offered to 15% per cent of our students. 5% will be on virtually full scholarships while 10% will be on partial scholarships. PAU Financial Aid Programme for Undergraduates
To be eligible for a scholarship, candidates must display evidence of high academic achievement before and during their course of study as well as a need for financial assistance.
Steps for Scholarship Application
1. Please click the button below to apply. Pounds to Naira
2. Scan copies of relevant documents in support of your application and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. while hard copies should be mailed (or delivered) to:
The Admissions Office
KM 52, Lekki-Epe Expressway
The required scholarship documents are:
- Letter of Employment (for both parents, if applicable)
- Three months salary slip (both parents, if applicable)
- Three months bank statements of business account (both parents, if applicable)
- Recommendation letter showing evidence and proof of lack of meaningful income (if not employed or in any business.
Other documents may be required if necessary.
3. Before submission, Candidates should make sure they meet our requirements.
4. Scholarship Candidates should also fill out the PAU online Undergraduate application form here.
Financial Assistance for Siblings
On the condition that they are concurrently enrolled in PAU, the following discount rates are applicable to siblings:
- 1st Child: full tuition fee
- 2nd Child: 10% discount on full tuition fee
- 3rd Child: 50% discount on full tuition fee
- 4th Child: 98% discount on full tuition fee
Students on scholarships and others who wish to may receive further financial aid by participating in the work-study programme. Students in the work-study programme work at different jobs at the university and are paid for the number of hours of work they put in per month. They may work for a maximum of 20 hours per week.
In addition to need-based scholarships, we also offer financing options such as a parent payment plan and the opportunity to pre-pay tuition fees (subject to any increases that the University will implement later).