Past Questions on psychology and answers pdf format. Let us begin by explaining what this past question and answer is all about. Past Questions and Answers Format is the compilation of all the questions that have been given to students to answer to qualify them for admission into various institutions and programmes.
All Candidates who enrolled for this course are encouraged to obtain a copy of the past question and answer as this will prepare them for the forthcoming exams.
We have made the past question very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to a smartphone.
We are interested in your success in the up coming examination which shall hold this year but you need maximum preparation to have great success.
Why you need PED420 Past Questions
Helps work out time required for each question; Identifies style of exam questions (short-answer, multiple choice or essays); Helps practice exam techniques; Helps identify key subject areas to focus on in revision.
How is PED420 Past Questions Pattern?
The exams is always patterned in objectives (multiple choice) format and it is not in CBT. We bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. The questions are usually objectives only with no theory irrespective of the course of study or subject combination.
Sample of PED420 Past Questions
- The principle in which a psychologist adopted to educate disabled child is …..
Answer: individualized instruction
2) Morgan, King and Robinson (1979) defined psychology as …..
Answer: the science of human and animal behavior
3) The word that is used interchangeably with adjustment are all except…..
Answer: spiritual health
4) In Psychology, the treatment of delinquency does not include one of the following…
5) In Psychology, internal or physiological demands in adjustment include all exceptâte
6) Chauhan Vs (1978) criteria for adequate adjustment are all exceptâ€|
Answer: spiritual health
7) The two branches of psychology are… and….
Answer: counselling and educational psychology
8) Assertive training is not useful for ….. person.
Answer: those who do not find if difficult to express affection
9) The animal… That has the highest capacity to adapt to new situations.
10) The early psychologists defined psychology as
Answer: the study of mental activities
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for PED420 Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, PED420 Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spending on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!