The Trinity College Dublin in Ireland has provided her €6,500 Per Year Ph.D. Scholarship which is currently opened for recipients of all nationalities to study for PhD degree in the field of history of women, gender, and/or sexuality in the Middle Ages offered by the university.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Trinity College is the sole constituent college of the University of Dublin, a research university in Ireland. The college was founded in 1592 as the “mother” of a new university, modeled after the collegiate universities of Oxford and of Cambridge, but, unlike these, only one college was ever established; as such, the designations “Trinity College” and “University of Dublin” are usually synonymous for practical purposes. It is one of the seven ancient universities of Britain and Ireland, as well as Ireland’s oldest university.
Also Read: 2019 Alain Bensoussan Fellowship for Post Doc Students of All Nationalities at European Research Institutes in Europe
- Course Level: PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Trinity College Dublin
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
history of women, gender, and/or sexuality in the Middle Ages
- Tuition fee waiver.
- An annual stipend of EUR 6,500.
- This scholarship only covers three years of the program.
- Can be a citizen of EU or non-EU country.
- Hold a master’s degree in Medieval History or Equivalent.
- Excellent Academic record.
- Project Proposal.
- Research or work experience is preferred.
- Sufficient IELTS or TOEFL score for applicable candidates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Research Proposal.
- Official Transcripts.
- Two Letters of Recommendation.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for the Trinity College Dublin’s Ph.D. Scholarship in Medieval History is 1st April 2019.
Methods of Applying
CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR DETAILED INFORMATION ON HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP
Also Read: $25,000 Scholar Rescue Fund (IIE-SRF) for International PhD, Post Doc Students at Partner Universities worldwide in US, 2019