The University of Birmingham in UK has provided its £3,000 Pharmacy International Undergraduate Scholarships which is currently open for international students to study for Bachelors degree in the field of Pharmacy of by the university for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Birmingham is a public research university located in Edgbaston, Birmingham, United Kingdom. It received its royal charter in 1900 as a successor to Queen’s College, Birmingham (founded in 1828 as the Birmingham School of Medicine and Surgery) and Mason Science College (established in 1875 by Sir Josiah Mason), making it the first English civic or ‘red brick’ university to receive its own royal charter.
It is a founding member of both the Russell Group of British research universities and the international network of research universities, Universitas 21.
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of Birmingham
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For International students
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of the University Of Birmingham – International Chemistry Scholarships in UK, 2019 will receive £3,000 towards tuition fees.
- The recipients should get full credits and an overall Year Mark of 60% or higher or the scholarship to be renewed.
- The candidates should be international applicants and not from the UK.
- Must be classified as an overseas fee payer.
- The applicants should have to place Birmingham Pharmacy as their firm choice before the UCAS deadline.
- Must be a self-funded student.
- The candidates taking alternative qualifications are also eligible for the scholarship.
- Must be studying full-time and at the Birmingham UK campus.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for the University of Birmingham – Pharmacy International Undergraduate Scholarships in UK, 2019 is 30th June 2019.