The University of Oslo in Norway has provided her NOK 449,400 – 505,800 PhD Fellowship which is currently open for all nationalities to study for PhD degree in the field of Department of Behavioral Sciences in Medicine offered by the university for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Oslo is the oldest university in Norway, located in the Norwegian capital of Oslo. Until 1 January 2016 it was the largest Norwegian institution of higher education in terms of size, now surpassed only by the Norwegian University of Science and Technology. The Academic Ranking of World Universities has ranked it the 58th best university in the world and the third best in the Nordic countries.
In 2015, the Times Higher Education World University Rankings ranked it the 135th best university in the world and the seventh best in the Nordics. While in its 2016, Top 200 Rankings of European universities, the Times Higher Education listed the University of Oslo at 63rd, making it the highest ranked Norwegian university.
- Course Level: PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of Oslo
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
Department of Behavioral Sciences in Medicine
- Please be inform that the successful applicant of the University of Oslo – Ph.D. Fellowship at the Department of Behavioral Sciences in Medicine will receive a salary of NOK 449,400 to NOK 505,800 per year and other benefits.
- Candidates must hold a Master’s degree in psychology or a medical degree.
- Applicants must have excellent academic credentials to be selected.
- The applicant is expected to be fluent both in written and spoken forms of English.
- The fellowship requires admission to the Ph.D. program at the Institute of Basic Medical Sciences, Faculty of Medicine.
- Applications must be submitted within two months after taking up the position.
- Application letter.
- Curriculum Vitae must include academic work, positions held, education and scientific publications.
- Official copies of transcript record and educational certificates.
- List of academic work and publications of the candidates.
- Documentation of English proficiency (IELTS, TOEFL).
- References of 2-3 individuals with names and contact details.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for the University of Oslo – Ph.D. Fellowship at the Department of Behavioral Sciences in Medicine is 7th February 2019.
Methods of Applying
CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR DETAILED INFORMATION ON HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP