The Copenhagen Business School in Denmark has provided its full funding PhD Scholarships which is currently open for all nationalities to study for PhD degree in the field of Department of Management, Society, and Communication offered by the school for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Copenhagen Business School is a public university situated in Copenhagen, the capital of Denmark. CBS was established in 1917 by the Danish Society for the Advancement of Business Education and Research (FUHU), however, it wasn’t until 1920 that accounting became the first full study programme at CBS.
Today CBS has more than 20,000 students, 2,000 employees and offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate programmes within business, typically with an interdisciplinary and international focus. CBS is accredited by EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System), AMBA (Association of MBAs), as well as AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business), thus making it one of the few schools worldwide to hold the “triple-crown” accreditation, and along with Aarhus BSS, the only two in Denmark
- Course Level: PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Copenhagen Business School
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
Department of Management, Society, and Communication
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of Copenhagen Business School – PhD Scholarships in Denmark, 2019 will receive:
- A salary of DKK 24.480 (app. 3,284 euros) up to DKK 29.829,76 (app. 4,000 euros).
- A pension, totaling 17,1 % of 85 percent of the base salary.
- Tuition fees.
- Travel grants.
- Office space.
- The applicants for Copenhagen Business School – PhD Scholarships in Denmark, 2019 should have completed their masters before starting their Ph.D. at the CBS.
- The candidates should have masters level training.
- The applicants are expected to have an educational background in Social sciences.
- The candidates should have fluency in English.
- The candidates applying for Copenhagen Business School – PhD Scholarships in Denmark, 2019 should submit a curriculum vitae and academic transcripts.
- The applicants are expected to submit a publications list, a copy of selected written work.
- The candidates should also submit the English language skills documents.
- The Copenhagen Business School – PhD Scholarships in Denmark, 2019 applicants are evaluated based on the quality of the project and the ability of the applicant to complete it.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that The last date to apply for Copenhagen Business School – PhD Scholarships in Denmark, 2019 is 1st April 2019.