The Swansea University in UK has provided her £14,777 Per Year PhD Studentship which is currently open for UK/EU Students to study for PhD degree in the field of Bilingualism, Business & Management, Criminology, Data Science, Health & Well being, Digital Economy & Society, Economics, Empirical Studies in Law, Human Geography, Linguistics, Psychology, Sport & Exercise Science offered by the institution for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Swansea University is a public research university located in Swansea, Wales, United Kingdom. It was chartered as University College of Swansea in 1920, as the fourth college of the University of Wales and in 1948 became the first campus university in UK.
In 1996, it changed its name to the University of Wales Swansea following structural changes within the University of Wales. The title of Swansea University was formally adopted on 1 September 2007 when the University of Wales became a non-membership con-federal institution and the former members became universities in their own right.
- Course Level: PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Swansea University
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For UK/EU students
Field of Study:
- Bilingualism, Business & Management, Criminology, Data Science, Health & Well being, Digital Economy & Society, Economics, Empirical Studies in Law, Human Geography, Linguistics, Psychology, Sport & Exercise Science
- Please be inform that the recipient of studentship will cover:
- full UK/EU tuition fees.
- A tax-free stipend of £14,777 per year.
- Candidates applying for Fully Funded Ph.D. Studentship at Swansea University, 2019 must be nationals of one of the UK/EU countries.
- Students who possess a strong background in chemistry and an appreciation of the drug development process are given more preference.
- Applicants of Fully Funded Ph.D. Studentship at Swansea University, 2019 must have received a first, upper second class honors or a Master’s degree (with Merit), in a relevant discipline.
The candidates applying for Fully Funded Ph.D. Studentship at Swansea University, 2019 must include the following documents along with the application form:
- A recent curriculum vitae
- Academic References
- Academic Transcripts and Degree Certificates ‘Supplementary Personal Statement’ section
- ‘Supplementary Personal Statement’ section justifying why they should be awarded the scholarship
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for Fully Funded Ph.D. Studentship at Swansea University is 1st February 2019.