The Embassy of France to the Philippines has provided its Full Funding PhilFrance Scholarships which is currently open for Filipino postgraduate citizens at universities to study for Masters, PhD degree in the field of programs offered by the chosen university in France for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The Embassy of France in Manila is open from 8:00am to 5:30pm from Monday to Thursday and from 8:00am to 12:30pm on Fridays. The consular section is open daily from 8:00am to 12:00pm by appointment only at 02 857 6900.
The visa section is open to the public from Monday to Thursday from 9:00am to 12.30pm without appointment, and open on Friday from 9:00am to 12.30pm by appointment only (857-6930).
The French Consulate in Cebu is open from Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 12:00pm and 2:00pm to 6:00pm, and on Saturdays by appointment only.
- Course Level: Masters, PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Universities in France
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For Filipino citizens
Field of Study:
Programs offered by the chosen university
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of PhilFrance Scholarships in France, 2019 will receive:
- Tuition fee waiver both full or partial.
- A monthly stipend of €700 for Masters or €1060 for PhD candidates.
- Health Insurance.
- Priority access to student housing
- Applicants of PhilFrance Scholarships in France, 2019 should be Filipino citizens who are employed by a CHED-recognized Philippine higher learning institution.
- The age of the Master’s degree applicants must not be more than 42 years while Doctoral degree applicants must not be more 40 years old.
- Master’s degree applicants should have received a Bachelor’s degree while applicants of Doctoral degree programs must have received a master’s degree.
- Candidates applying for PhilFrance Scholarships in France, 2019 should demonstrate a strong academic record, expertise/knowledge required for a successful study and research.
- Applicants should be healthy and have a good moral character.
- Applicants should also fulfill all the terms and Conditions of the grant and must neither have been convicted under for any violation nor have any criminal charges pending.
- A CV in at most 2 pages.
- An academic essay in at most 750 words describing their reasons to study in France and how this scholarship would be helpful for Philippine academia.
- Certified copies of academic transcripts.
- Proof of application/letter of acceptance.
- A ched-issued re-entry action plan.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for PhilFrance Scholarships in France, 2019 is 30th April 2019.