Now the only way out that has been proven working over the years is the Past Questions in PDF Format. The most interesting part of this is that you can now download and get the past question to study for admission without having to spend so much or even having to leave the comfort of your home.
WHY YOU NEED PHY101 PAST QUESTIONS
There are many benefits associated with using past exam papers including the following:
- Helps understand likely exam time length;
- Indicates typical number of questions;
- Identifies number of choices provided;
- Helps work out time required for each question;
- Identifies style of exam questions (short-answer, multiple-choice or essays);
- Helps practice exam techniques;
- Helps identify key subject areas to focus on in revision.
How is PHY101 Past Questions Patterned
Normally, the PHY101 Past Questions in PDF Format is in a multiple-choice question, theory and practicals because it is a pure science subject. We have made it very easy for you. We bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the PHY101 Past Questions in PDF Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Sample of physics101 questions
1).The amount of heat required to change the state of substance without change in temperature is _ (A)heat capacity (B)latent heat (C)specific latent heat (D)specific heat capacity Ans: latent heat 2).The reverse process of vapourization is __ (A)freezing (B)melting (C)steaming (D)condesation Ans: condesation 3).An iron rail is 20m long. How much will it expand when heated from 100c to 500c (linear expansivity of Iron = 1.2x10-5 0c-1) (A)96cm (B)0.96cm (C)0.096cm (D)960cm Ans: 0.96cm 4).The quantity of heat required to change 1kg of mass of a solid at its melting point to liquid at the same temperature (A)heat capacity (B)latent heat (C)specific latent of fusion (D)specific latent health of vaporation Ans: latent heat 5).Under a pressure of 14Nm-2, some air has a volume of 1.5m3. Determine its volume when its pressure is 10Nm-2. Assuming the temperature is kept constant (A)2.1m3 (B)3.1m3 (C)4.1m3 (D)3.5m3 Ans: 2.1m3 6).How much heat is needed to melt 1.5kg of ice and then to rise the temperature of the resulting water 500c? (A)8.1x 105J (B)8.5x 107J (C)8.1x 107J (D)8.1x 109J Ans: 8.1x 105J 7).How much heat is given out when 50g of steam at 1000c cool to water at 280c? (specific latent heat of vapourization of water =2.3x106Jkg-1) (A)1.4x105J (B)1.3x105J (C)1.6x107J (D)1.6x105J Ans: 1.3x105J 8).Some hydrogen gas has a volume of 200cm3 at 150c. If the pressure remain constant at what temperature will its volume be 150cm3? (A)270k (B)300k (C)216k (D)700k Ans: 216k 9).The volume of a small piece of metal is 5.000cm3 at 200C and 5.014cm3 at 1000C. Determine the cubic expansivity of the metal? (A)3.4x10-6K-1 (B)4x10-6K-1 (C)3.5x10-5K-1 (D)4x10-7K-1 Ans: 3.5x10-5K-1 10).A square sheat of steal has a side of 15cm at 00 C. Determine its area at 400C. (Linear expansivity of steel = 1.1x10-5 0C-1 (A)230.198cm2 (B)250cm2 (C)225.198cm2 (D)235.486cm2 Ans: 225.198cm2
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for PHY101 Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, phy101 Past Questions in PDF Format, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Npower Recruitment
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck