The University of York in UK has provided her Physics Departmental Graduate Scholarships which is currently open for postgraduate applicants in all nationalities to study for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Fusion Energy studies and in other subjects available at the Physics department offered by the university for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of York (abbreviated as Ebor. for post-nominals) is a research-intensive plate glass university located in the city of York, England. Established in 1963, the campus university has expanded to more than thirty departments and centres, covering a wide range of subjects.
- Course Level: Masters, PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of York
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
- Fusion Energy studies and in other subjects available at the Physics department
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of the University of York – Physics Departmental Graduate Scholarships in UK, 2019 will receive a 50%-100% of tuition fees waiver.
- Can be a citizen of any country.
- Must have the offer to study the following programs:
- MSc by research in Physics.
- PhD Physics.
- Cannot hold any other scholarship.
- Demonstrate academic excellence.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Must have the support of a supervisor.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for the University of York – Physics Departmental Graduate Scholarships in UK, 2019 is 31st May 2019.