The Harvard University has provided her USD 26,000 PON Graduate Research Fellowships which is currently open to applicants from all nationalities to study for for PhD, Post Doc degree in the field of Negotiation and dispute resolution offered by the institute.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Harvard University is a private, Ivy League research university in Cambridge, Massachusetts, established in 1636, whose history, influence, and wealth have made it one of the world’s most prestigious universities.
Established originally by the Massachusetts legislature and soon thereafter named for John Harvard (its first benefactor), Harvard is the United States’ oldest institution of higher learning, and the Harvard Corporation (formally, the President and Fellows of Harvard College) is its first chartered corporation.
- Course Level: PhD, Post Doc Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Harvard University
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For applicants from all nationalities
Field of Study:
Negotiation and dispute resolution
- The recipients get $26,000 as a stipend.
- The fellowships give the opportunity to doctoral students who are writing their dissertations to be part of the PON community for one year.
- The candidates who enrolled in Ph.D. outside of the US can apply but should be in residence in the Cambridge community during the fellowship year.
- The doctoral candidates must have completed all degree requirements except for the dissertation.
- The doctoral students in the fields of international relations, psychology, economics, law, anthropology, public policy, urban planning, business, and sociology are encouraged to apply.
- The applicants for PON Graduate Research Fellowships, 2019-20 should submit a resume and a dissertation proposal approved by the department.
- The candidates must submit a description of the research proposal is not more than 15 pages and a cover letter indicating their plans to reside in the Cambridge is they are accepted for the fellowship.
- A research budget indicating all expenses and possible sources of financial support must be submitted.
- Two recommendation letters out of which one should be from the faculty member supervising their research at the home university should be submitted.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for Harvard University – PON Graduate Research Fellowships is 8th February 2019.