The University of Toulouse in France has provided her €2,360 Per Month Post-doctoral Fellowships which is currently open for all nationalities to study for Post Doc degree in the field of all mathematical and computer science disciplines offered by the university for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Toulouse (French: Université de Toulouse) was established by papal bull in 1229, making it one of the earliest universities to emerge in Europe. Since its original founding, there have been a number of successor universities holding the same name.
The current consortium of French universities, grandes écoles and other institutions of higher education and research in Toulouse and the surrounding region is known as Université fédérale de Toulouse Midi-Pyrénées.
- Course Level: Post Doc Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of Toulouse
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
All mathematical and computer science disciplines
- Salary of €2,360 per month.
- Health Insurance.
- Social coverage.
- Must participate in the scientific activities of the laboratory.
- Open for doctoral degree holder in Mathematics or Computer Science or obtained by 30th September 2019
- Excellent Scientific achievement.
- Exceptional Research Proposal.
- The scientific project must have been penned up together with a member of either IMT or IRIT or both institutes.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Motivation Letter.
- Project Proposal.
- Two Letters of Recommendation.
- Letter of Support from tutor or scientist at the host university.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for University of Toulouse Post-doctoral Fellowships in France is 3rd February 2019.