EUR 30,000/Annum Fyssen Foundation Postdoctoral Grants for Students of France at Universities in France, 2019-20
The Fyssen Foundation has provided her EUR 30,000/Annum Postdoctoral Grants which is currently open for students of France to study for Post Doc degree in the field of Ethology, Paleontology, Archaeology, Anthropology, Psychology, Epistemology, Logic and the Sciences of nervous system offered at universities in France for the year 2019-20.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The Fyssen Foundation is a French charitable organization that was established and endowed in 1979 by H. Fyssen. The aim of the foundation is to stimulate research into the processes underlying and leading to cognition, including work in such disciplines as ethology, paleontology, archaeology, anthropology, psychology, logic, and neuroscience.
To this end, the foundation offers postdoctoral stipends to French scientists wanting to do research abroad and foreign scientists wishing to work in a French laboratory. Reports on this research are published in the foundation’s journal, the Annales de la Fondation Fyssen (ISSN 0980-157X)
Also Read: £2,000 Armenian General Benevolent Union (AGBU) International Scholarships for Armenian Undergraduate and Postgraduate Descent at Universities in the United Kingdom in UK, 2019
- Course Level: Post Doc Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Universities in France
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For students of France
Field of Study:
- Logic and the Sciences of nervous system
- Please be inform that the recipients of Fyssen Foundation Postdoctoral Grants in France, 2019-20 will receive an maximum award of EUR 30,000/year.
- The candidate should demonstrate his financial need and should start his first post-doctoral fellowship with the financial support given by this scholarship.
- The maximum age limit of the candidate is 35 years.
- The applicant should be a PhD holder for less than two years.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for Fyssen Foundation Postdoctoral Grants in France, 2019-20 is 4th April 2019.
Methods of Applying
CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR DETAILED INFORMATION ON HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP ,
Also Read: 2019 Scholarship Programme for Young Researchers from European Neighbouring Countries at Selected Universities