The University of Stirling in UK has provided its £2,000 Postgraduate Merit Scholarships which is currently open for UK/EU students to study for Masters degree in the field of all the courses offered by the University for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Stirling is a UK research intensive campus university founded by Royal charter in 1967. It is a plate glass university located in the Central Belt of Scotland, built within the walled Airthrey Castle estate. Since its foundation, it has expanded to have four Faculties, a Business School, a Graduate School and a number of Institutes and Centres covering a broad range of subjects.
It is ranked among the top 50 universities in the world that are under 50 years old by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings and among the top 40 in the UK in the complete university guide. In the 2014 assessment of research in the UK, the Research Excellence Framework, it was ranked 5th in Scotland and 40th in the UK for research intensity. In graduate employment prospects Stirling ranks 7th in the UK in the UK in 2015 and 3rd in 2016.
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of Stirling
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For UK/EU students
Field of Study:
All the courses offered by the University
- Please be inform that the recipient of International Taught Postgraduate Merit Scholarships get £2,000 for full-time and pro-rata for part-time study.
- The scholarship is open to UK/EU students.
- Candidate applying for Postgraduate Merit Scholarships, University Of Stirling should be applying to any full-time Master’s programme.
- Candidate applying for Postgraduate Merit Scholarships, University Of Stirling should have applied and received an offer from the university.
- The successful applicants should not receive funding from any other scholarship sources.
- The candidates applying for Postgraduate Merit Scholarships, University Of Stirling are selected based on academic excellence.
- The quality of the personal statement submitted is also considered.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that there is no additional application for Postgraduate Merit Scholarships.
- The application deadline for admission depends on programs the applicant chooses to attend.