The Birkbeck, University of London in UK has provided her £16,777 MPhil/PhD Postgraduate Research Scholarships which is currently open for students of all nationals to study for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Management offered by the university for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Birkbeck, University of London (formerly Birkbeck College, informally Birkbeck), is a public research university located in Bloomsbury, London, England, and a constituent college of the federal University of London. It is regarded as one of the world’s leading universities for excellence in research and teaching.
- Course Level: Masters, PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Birkbeck, University of London
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationals
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of Birkbeck, University of London – MPhil/PhD Postgraduate Research Scholarships in UK, 2019 will receive:
- Tuition fee waiver.
- A stipend of GBP 16,777 per year,
The number of Birkbeck, University of London – MPhil/PhD Postgraduate Research Scholarships in UK, 2019 being offered are:
- FIVE fully-funded studentships.
- FOUR fee only studentships.
- The scholarships are for newly entering Home/EU and international applicants.
- Applicants for MPhil/ PhD Postgraduate Research Scholarships, 2018 must be applying for a full-time MPhil/ PhD place at Birkbeck.
- Students can also apply for part-time study but the successful candidates will be awarded the funding amount at pro-rata basis.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for Birkbeck, University of London – MPhil/PhD Postgraduate Research Scholarships in UK, 2019 is 22nd April 2019.