The Prague College in Czech Republic has provided her partial funding scholarships which is currently open for undergraduate and postgraduate of all nationals to study for Bachelors, Masters, Diploma degree in the field of select programs offered by the College for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Prague College is an English-language private university based in Prague and founded in 2004 by an international team including Canadian Director Douglas Hajek, American Deputy Director, Jeffrey Buehler and Croatian Natasa Babic. Senior university management also includes Stefano Cavagnetto from Italy and George Allen from the United States.
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters, Diploma Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Prague College
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all national
Field of Study:
Select programs offered by the College
- Please be inform that the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 10%, 20% or more of tuition fees
- Prague College Scholarships are being granted on the basis of academic excellence, social engagement in school activities, financial need and other special circumstances.
- Scholarships are also open to students from Slovak-language and Czech-language secondary schools and universities.
- Applicants of Prague College Scholarships should submit the following documents:
- Application forms
- Letter of motivation
- Evidence of completed education
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Applicants of Prague College Scholarships who are transfer students must submit official transcripts and course syllabus for the assessment of their application.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies.