The Imperial College London in UK has provided her £20,800 Per Annum President’s Fully-funded PhD Scholarships which is currently open for all nationalities to study for PhD degree in the field of courses offered by the university.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The Imperial College London is a public research university located in London, United Kingdom. Its founder, Prince Albert, envisioned an area composed of the Victoria and Albert Museum, Natural History Museum, Science Museum, Royal Albert Hall, and the Imperial Institute.
The Imperial Institute was opened by Queen Victoria, his wife, who laid the foundation stone in 1887. In 1907, Imperial College London was formed by Royal Charter, and joined the University of London. The college left the University of London one hundred years later.
Imperial has expanded its curriculum into medicine through mergers with several historic medical schools. In 2004, Queen Elizabeth II opened the Imperial College Business School.
- Course Level: PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Imperial College London
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
Courses offered by the university
- The recipients will get:
- Stipend of £20,800 per year towards living expenses.
- Full tuition fees
- Consumables fund of £2,000 per year.
- The candidates applying for Imperial College London President’s Fully-funded Ph.D. Scholarships, 2019-20 can be of any nationality.
- The applicants should have or due to receive a first class UK degree or its equivalent.
- The candidates should be highest achievers in their undergraduate group.
- The applicants should have a distinction in their masters.
- The candidates who are yet to receive their masters should provide proof of high performance leading to a distinction.
- The applicants should have a first class UK undergraduate degree or its equivalent.
- The candidates from institutions abroad should determine whether their scores are equivalent to relevant eligibility criteria.
- The applicants are expected to contact a supervisor from the academic department at Imperial College London before applying
- The supervisor should agree to supervise the research project.
- The applicants for Imperial College London President’s Fully-funded Ph.D. Scholarships, 2018-19 are not required to submit a separate application for the scholarships.
- The candidates should submit an application for admissions at Imperial College London.
- The applicants should select the option in the funding section of the application form if they wish to be considered for the scholarship.
- The candidates should submit a personal statement of 1000 words outlining their academic and research achievements and the research project.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for Imperial College London President’s Fully-funded Ph.D. Scholarships is 18th January 2019.