The High Point University is offering her 5,000 to $30,000 Presidential Scholarship Program which is open to undergraduate in all nationalities to study for Bachelors degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
High Point University is a private liberal arts university in High Point, North Carolina, U.S., affiliated with the United Methodist Church. Founded as High Point College in 1924, it became High Point University in October 1991. HPU offers 47 undergraduate majors, 51 undergraduate minors and 12 graduate-degree majors.
High Point University was ranked No. 1 among all regional colleges in the south and No. 1 for the most innovative regional colleges in the south in the “America’s Best Colleges” 2016 Edition, published by U.S News & World Report. The National Association of Colleges and Employers reported that 95% of the 2015 High Point University graduates were employed full-time or in graduate school within six months of graduation.
Also Read: Partial Funding Zagunis Student Leader Scholarship for Undergraduate and Postgraduate US Nationals at Colleges and Universities Located in the Mid Atlantic & Mid America Regions in the US, 2019
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: High Point University
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
All subjects offered by the university
- The recipients get $9,000 – $20,000 annually and are renewed if they maintain a predetermined grade-point average at HPU
- The past recipients of Presidential Fellowships have an average SAT score of 1358 (critical reading & math sections), ACT score of 29 (composite score), and average GPA of 4.0 (unweighted) and are in the top 5% of their class.
- The applicants for High Point University is offering Presidential Scholarship Program, 2018 are not required to submit a separate scholarship application.
Closing Date for Applications:
- The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies