The University of Winnipeg in Canada has provided her $3,500-$5,000 President’s Scholarship which is currently open for world leaders of all nationals except Canadians to study for Bachelors, Masters, Other degree in the field of Subjects offered by the university for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Winnipeg (UWinnipeg) is a public university in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada that offers undergraduate faculties of art, business and economics, education, science and kinesiology and applied health as well as graduate programs.
UWinnipeg’s founding colleges were Manitoba College and Wesley College, which merged to form United College in 1938. The University of Winnipeg was established in 1967 when United College received its charter.
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters, Other Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: The University of Winnipeg
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all Nationals except Canadians
Field of Study:
Subjects offered by the university
- Please be inform that the successful applicant of University of Winnipeg – President’s Scholarship for World Leaders in Canada, 2019 will receive between $3,500 to $5,000 depending on the applicant’s education level.
- Applicants must have 80% admission average.
- Must be an international applicant.
- Applicant must possess leadership qualities.
- Applicant must be entering the first year of any program.
- Download the application form from the given link for official confirmation and a brief description of the scholarship.
- Applicants are recommended to use courier service for sending their application so that it can be tracked.
- Scanned applications will get rejected.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for the University of Winnipeg – President’s Scholarship for World Leaders in Canada, 2019 is 3rd June 2019.