The University of Strathclyde in Glasgow, United Kingdom has provided its £5,000 Prestige Award for Excellence in Business Translation & Interpreting which is currently open for postgraduate students of all nationalities to study for Masters degree in the field of MSc in Business Translation & Interpreting offered by the university for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Strathclyde is a Scottish public research university located in Glasgow, United Kingdom. Founded in 1796 as the Andersonian Institute, it is Glasgow’s second-oldest university. The university receiving its royal charter in 1964 as the UK’s first technological university. It takes its name from the historic Kingdom of Strathclyde.
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of Strathclyde
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
MSc in Business Translation & Interpreting
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of the University of Strathclyde – Prestige Award for Excellence in Business Translation & Interpreting, 2019 will receive £5,000 towards tuition fee.
- Hold a first class or 2.1 undergraduate degree or equivalent.
- Offer to study at MSc in Business Translation & Interpreting at the University.
- Must commence the master’s program by September 2019.
- Demonstrate academic merit.
- Demonstrate interest in this program.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for the University of Strathclyde – Prestige Award for Excellence in Business Translation & Interpreting, 2019 is 31st May 2019.