The University of Manchester in UK has provided her £1,000 Professor Martin Burch Bursary which is currently open for postgraduate students of all nationals to study for Masters degree in the field of Politics offered by the university for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Manchester (UoM) is a public research university in Manchester, England, formed in 2004 by the merger of the University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology and the Victoria University of Manchester. The University of Manchester is a red brick university, a product of the civic university movement of the late-19th century.
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of Manchester
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationals
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of University of Manchester – Professor Martin Burch Bursary in UK, 2019 will receive GBP 1,000.
- The scholarship is tenable for a year for full-time students and 2 years for part-time students.
- Applicants of MA in Political Science – Governance and Public Policy must have 2:1 (or overseas equivalent) in a Social Science subject.
- Students of any nationality can apply for the scholarship.
- Candidates applying for the University of Manchester – Professor Martin Burch Bursary in UK, 2019 must hold an offer of admission onto MA in Political Science – Governance and Public Policy before applying for the scholarship.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for the University of Manchester – Professor Martin Burch Bursary in UK, 2019 is 31st July 2019.