Apply for the available Project Manager Job Vacancy at Bank of America. See the job descriptions, Required Skills & Experience, and how to apply.
Job Position: Project Manager
Job number: 17063789
Manages multiple related and interdependent projects to collectively deliver a desired business outcome based on varying degrees of complexity. Manages the end-to-end network infrastructure delivery strategy including the collection and translation of business requirements into program and project plans, and technical execution approach for programs and projects. Rigorously manages scope to ensure agreed/approved/appropriate value is delivered and commitments are achieved within time, cost, and quality parameters. Plans and coordinates project deliverables across multiple service providers in support of network infrastructure project requirements. Manages financial estimates, forecasting, monitoring, and reporting for network infrastructure deliverables for global programs and projects. Responsible for communicating project status across delivery teams, senior leaders, and cross-functional stakeholders.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Results-oriented resource who can develop and manage relationships across the technology based on trust, teamwork and knowledge
- Ability to recognize implementation planning opportunity to optimize cross-project dependencies for greater efficiency in project delivery
- Strong business, financial, network technology acumen
- Proven ability to resolve project issues and mitigate project risk by negotiating solutions that meet expected results
- Possesses in-depth knowledge of business, applications and applied use of technology
- Experience with Project Management methodology and tools such as Enterprise project and change standards, SDLC, Waterfall, Clarity, Discovery, SharePoint, MS Project, etc.
- Ability to adhere to BAC Project Management governance frame-work
- Typically requires 8-10 Years Exp
Enterprise Role Overview:
Manages projects limited in scope to LOB products, processes or functions although some may have cross-functional or inter-departmental implications. Serves as secondary contact to senior department managers for critical change initiatives and provides assistance to staff. Partners with the business to develop and transition plans, including ongoing success measures, to sustain the change. Accountable for initiatives limited in scope to department products, processes or functions although some may have cross-functional or inter-departmental implications. Accountable for analyzing present-state, developing alternative future-state approaches and facilitating implementation. Plans, organizes, monitors and controls projects using appropriate tools and techniques to ensure efficient and effective project completion. Develop and socialize potential risk mitigation strategies. Effectively communicates with managers, peers and business partners on deliverables, timelines and support needed. Partners with the business to develop and transition plans, including ongoing success measures, to sustain the change. Responsible for Clarity and PCM updates and project documents. Strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines. Typically 3+ plus years of project management support experience.
Posting Date: 09/15/2017
Location: US-GA-College Park, US-GA-Alpharetta
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click here to apply.