Full Funding Qalaa Holdings Scholarships for Egyptian Postgraduate Students at All Recognized Universities Across the World, 2019
The Qalaa Holdings Scholarship Foundation has provided her full funding Qalaa Holdings Scholarships which is currently open for Egyptian postgraduate students at all recognized universities across the world for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Qalaa Holdings is the leading investment company in Africa and the Middle East. We build businesses in core industries that will define our regions future. The 40,000 employees of our core subsidiaries and other investments work each day to deliver energy to consumers and businesses alike.
To provide reliable, fuel-efficient transportation solutions; to grow or manufacture safe, healthy food; to add value to natural resources; and to help build critical national infrastructure. We prize innovation, value creation and sustainability in all of our investments.
Also Read:$2,500 IFR Merit Based Scholarships for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students of All Nationalities at the Institute for Field Research in US, 2019
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: All recognized universities across the world
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For Students of Egypt
Field of Study:
Courses offered in the University
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of Qalaa Holdings Scholarships for Egyptian students, 2019 will receive:
- Tuition fee up to $50,000.
- Living expenses.
- Intending applicants must be Egyptian nationals residing in Egypt and be under the age of 35.
- The students applying for Qalaa Holdings Scholarship, 2019 must have a minimum of two years of work experience post-graduation.
- The students must have received an admit from the university and program of interest.
- Applicants should have an excellent command of the language of study and English.
- Candidates are expected to show involvement in activities like volunteer work, NGOs, civic, public or international affairs which will be considered as an asset.
- The students applying for Qalaa Holdings Scholarship, 2019 must be in need of financial aid.
- The student must not receive scholarships from other sources.
- He/She upon completion of the program, must be committed to working in Egypt for a minimum of 2 years.
- Military service status must be clear for males.
- Acceptance letter from the University (Copy)
- Copy of transcripts submitted to the University
- C.V. with updated details and interests
- Academic and professional Letter of references (two)
- Military Certificate for males
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for Qalaa Holdings Scholarships for Egyptian students, 2019 is 15th April 2019.
Methods of Applying
CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR DETAILED INFORMATION ON HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP ,
Also Read: £2,000 Architecture, Planning and Landscape International Scholarships for International Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students (Except UK) at Newcastle University in UK, 2019