The BI Norwegian Business School in Norway has provided her QS Scholarship which is currently open for postgraduate students of all nationalities to study for Masters degree in the field of Business and related areas offered by the institute for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
BI Norwegian Business School is the largest business school in Norway and the second largest in all of Europe. BI has in total four campuses with the main one located in Oslo. The university has 845 employees consisting of an academic staff of 404 people and 441 administrative staff.
In 2015, BI Norwegian Business School had 18,728 students. BI is the largest supplier of economic and administrative competence and skills in Norway with more than 200 000 graduates since 1983. BI Norwegian Business School is a private foundation and is accredited by NOKUT as a specialized university institution.
BI organised its academic activities in nine separate research departments covering all of the disciplines that can be expected at a modern European business school.
Also Read: EUR 1,365 – 2,300 Per Month Max Planck Society Research Scholarships for Foreign PhD, Post Doc Applicants (Except Germany) at International Max Planck Research School on Neuroscience of Communication (IMPRS NeuroCom) in Germany, 2020
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: BI Norwegian Business School
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationals
Field of Study:
Business and related areas
- Please note that the recipient of the BI Norwegian Business School/QS Scholarship in Norway, 2019 will get full tuition fees as an award.
- Candidates applying for BI Norwegian Business School/QS Scholarships, 2019 must have applied and accepted in a Master of Science degree at BI Norwegian Business School.
- Applicants must be demonstrating strong academic performance to be eligible for BI Norwegian Business School/QS Scholarships, 2019.
- Students are required to maintain full study progression (30 ECTS) Minimum cumulative GPA of a “B” on the BI ECTS scale every academic semester.
- Scholarship holders of Business School/QS Scholarships, 2019 must be prepared to be “BI Ambassadors”, acting as spokespeople, assisting in recruitment efforts and promoting a good study environment
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for BI Norwegian Business School/QS Scholarship in Norway is 1st April 2019.