The QuestBridge’s partner colleges in the U.S. is offering her $200,000 QuestBridge National College Match Scholarship for undergraduate in all nationalities to study for Bachelors degree in the field of subjects offered by the University.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Founded in 1994, QuestBridge is a national nonprofit based in Palo Alto, California that connects the nation’s most exceptional, low-income youth with leading colleges and opportunities. By working with these students — beginning in high school through college to their first job.
QuestBridge aims to increase the percentage of talented low-income students attending the nation’s best colleges and to support them to achieve success in their careers and communities.
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: QuestBridge’s partner colleges in the US
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
Subjects offered by the University
- Partial Funding, $200,000
- The scholarship is open to the US citizens and Non-US citizens as well.
- Applicants must graduate from high school during or before the summer of 2018 in order to be eligible.
- Candidates must intend to enroll as a freshman in college in the fall of 2018.
- Applicants are excepted to have exceptional academic qualifications.
- Applicants who come from low-income households are considered for the scholarship.
- Not all colleges consider non-U.S. citizens.
- Non-US citizens can apply to those colleges that consider all nationalities.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Deadline varies