The Bio-Techne has provided her $1,500 R&D Systems Scholarship Application Fall which is currently open for undergraduate students of all nationalities to study for Bachelors, Diploma degree in the field of all science related courses taught in respective universities offered at Universities in United States for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Bio-Techne Corporation is a holding company for biotechnology and clinical diagnostic brands. For example, it is the parent company of Research and Diagnostic Systems Inc. It was founded in 1976 as Techne Corporation and changed its name to Bio-Techne in 2014.
The company was co-founded by Dr. Roger C. Lucas, who presently serves as its Chief Scientific Advisor. It is listed on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol TECH. Writing for Forbes from an investor’s perspective, John Reese praised the management team saying it “…appears to be doing a solid job…”, a sentiment echoed by Philip van Doorn, writing for Dow Jones MarketWatch.
Interviewing investor Edward B. White for the New York Times, Carole Gould noted that White thought the chief executive, Thomas Oland, was a “deeply committed scientist.” The company’s products are used in both clinical and research contexts.
- Course Level: Bachelors, Diploma Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Universities in United States
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
All science related courses taught in respective universities
- Please be inform that the successful applicant of R&D Systems Scholarship Application Fall will receive $1,500 twice a year once in the fall semester and another during fall.
- The applicants can be of any nationality.
- Enrolled or accepted for enrollment (baccalaureate, graduate, associate degree, or diploma) in a science-related field.
- The candidates applying for R&D Systems Scholarship 2019 should download and complete the scholarship application form.
- The applicants should submit transcripts of post-secondary course work or a school transcript if the candidate is a high-school student.
- The candidates applying for R&D Systems Scholarship 2019 should also submit a written statement explaining why they love science in 140 characters.
- The applicant should also submit a 500-word personal statement on how they plan to use their degree to further advance science in their field of science.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for R&D Systems Scholarship Application for fall semester applicant is 31st July 2019.