The Sciences Po offering her 20 000€ & 10 000€ Per Year René Seydoux Scholarship which is however open to undergraduate and postgraduate residents and/or citizens of Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey to study for Bachelors, Masters, MBA degree in the field of Programs offered by the Institute.
You can apply for this program by simply reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Sciences Po (French pronunciation: [sjɑ̃s po]), or Paris Institute of Political Studies (French: Institut d’études politiques de Paris, French pronunciation: [institut d’etudes politiques]), is a Grande École in Paris, France.
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters, MBA Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Sciences Po
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For residents and/or citizens of Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey
Field of Study:
- Programs offered by the Institute
- Undergraduate recipient of Sciences Po Seydoux Scholarship will receive EUR 10,000.
- Master’s recipient of Sciences Po Seydoux Scholarship will receive EUR 20,000.
- Applicants must be able to show interest in the in relations between Mediterranean countries.
- Candidates applying for Sciences Po Seydoux scholarship, 2019 must be residents and/or citizens of one of the countries: Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey.
- The scholarships are granted on the basis of academic excellence, social criteria.
- Applicants for Sciences Po Seydoux scholarship, 2019 must have been accepted either to a Sciences Po’s undergraduate or Master’s program.
- Cover letter describing motivations for interest or previous experience in actions which direct to encourage and bring closer the Mediterranean people in various spheres.
- Any other proof attesting to the motivation like personal work, evidence of voluntary work, recommendation letter.
Closing Date for Applications:
- The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies