The University Of South Australia in Australia has provided its full funding Research Training Program International (RTPi) Scholarships which is currently open for international postgraduate students (except Australia) to study for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Any subject offered by the University for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of South Australia (UniSA) is a public research university in the Australian state of South Australia. It was formed in 1991 with the merger of the South Australian Institute of Technology (1889) and College of Advanced Education (1856), combining more than 150 years of teaching and research history.
The legislation to establish and name the new University of South Australia was introduced in 1990 by the Hon Mike Rann MP, Minister of Employment and Further Education. With more than 32,000 students, the university is South Australia’s largest; more than 6,000 students are international, with almost half studying in Adelaide and the remainder offshore.
- Course Level: Masters, PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University Of South Australia
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For international students (except Australia)
Field of Study:
Any subject offered by the University
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of University of South Australia – Research Training Program international (RTPi) Scholarships in Australia, 2019 will receive:
- Tuition fee.
- Overseas Student Health Cover.
- Living Allowance of $27,082 per year.
- Thesis allowance.
- Candidates applying for University of South Australia – Research Training Program international (RTPi) Scholarships in Australia, 2019 must have received first-class Honours or equivalent.
- To be eligible for the scholarship, students must be enrolled as an internal candidate for a Masters by Research or Ph.D. on a full-time basis at the University of South Australia.
- Applicants of University of South Australia – Research Training Program international (RTPi) Scholarships in Australia, 2019 must not be in receipt of any equivalent major awards or scholarships or salary from any other sources unless they are supplementary scholarships of lesser value that are approved.
- Scholarship holders are expected to undertake paid employment either full-time or on a substantial part-time basis.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for the University of South Australia – Research Training Program international (RTPi) Scholarships in Australia, 2019 is 31st August 2019.