The Sawiris Foundation for Social Development has provided her full funding Sawiris Arts and Culture Scholarship which is currently open for undergraduate and postgraduate students to study for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Music, fine arts, visual arts, digital arts, conceptual & performance arts, art history, art criticism, media design, curating and art management offered at top university all around the world (SACS) for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The Sawiris Foundation was founded in April 2001 as a grant-making foundation. Set up with an endowment from the Sawiris family – which is made up of prominent members of the business world and the development community – it is one of the first family donor foundations dedicated to social development to be established in Egypt. In 2005, the Foundation was granted special consultative status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC).
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Top university all around the world
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For citizens of Egypt
Field of Study:
- fine arts,
- visual arts,
- digital arts,
- conceptual & performance arts,
- art history,
- art criticism,
- media design,
- curating and
- art management.
- Please be inform that the successful applicant of Sawiris Arts and Culture Scholarship (SACS) will receive:
- Tuition fees.
- Learning material.
- Living Allowance.
- Travel Expenses.
- Health insurance.
- Must be a citizen of Egypt.
- Admitted to a top university in the relevant fields.
- Must be a full-time bachelors or masters program.
- Satisfy language requirements (IELTS or TOEFL or other language tests).
- Demonstrate social and community engagement.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for Sawiris Arts and Culture Scholarship (SACS) is 1st February 2019.