The Institute of International Education in US has provided her $25,000 Scholar Rescue Fund (IIE-SRF) which is currently open for international PhD, Post Doc students to study for PhD, Post Doc degree in the field of courses offered at Partner Universities worldwide for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The Institute of International Education (IIE) is a 501(c) organization which focuses on International Student Exchange and Aid, Foreign Affairs, and International Peace and Security. In collaboration with governments, foundations and other sponsors, IIE creates programs of study and training for students, educators and professionals from various sectors.
The organization says its mission is to “advance international education and access to education worldwide”. Currently, much of its work focuses study abroad programs, supporting students and scholars, policy research, and being a central resource on international exchange opportunities.
Some of its most recognized programs include the flagship Fulbright Program; and Gilman Scholarships administered for the U.S. Department of State. It awards the Andrew Heiskell Award.
- Course Level: PhD, Post Doc Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Partner Universities worldwide
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For International students
Field of Study:
Courses offered at the University
- Please note that the successful applicant of The Institute of International Education’s Scholar Rescue Fund (IIE-SRF) will receive up to $25,000.
- Allowances to travel and attend conferences.
- Recipient of Scholar’s rescue Fund can be eligible to move with their family (depends on the applicant’s profile).
- Applicants must be suffering or have recently fled from immediate, severe, and targeted threats to their lives and/or careers.
- Hold a Ph.D. or highest degree in their discipline and/or who have thorough teaching or research expertise at a university, college, or other institutes of higher learning.
- Demonstrate superior academic accomplishment and potential.
- Benefit their home and/or host academic associations.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for The Institute of International Education’s Scholar Rescue Fund (IIE-SRF) is 27th January 2019.