The EADA Business School in Spain is offering her Scholarship For Excellence which is currently open for postgraduate students of all nationalities to study for Masters degree in the field of Accounting and Finance, Management, Marketing & Tourism and Hospitality Management offered by the institute.
You can apply for this program simply reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
EADA Business School is an international business school located in Barcelona. It was founded in 1957, and became one of the first Spanish institutions to run manager training programs for the business community. EADA Business School is one of the few business schools in Spain which has Financial Times ranking and is a member of CFA Institute partner program.
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: EADA Business School
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
- Accounting and Finance, Management, Marketing & Tourism and Hospitality Management
- For candidates with outstanding academic and professional experience, EADA Master Scholarship for Excellence covers up to 50% of the total programme fee.
- Scholarships and other discounts are not accumulative. Scholarships will be applied to the last payment of the programme.
This Scholarship For Excellence for Postgraduate Students of All Nationalities at EADA Business School in Spain, 2019 applies to:
- International Master in Accounting and Financial Management
- International Master in Finance
- International Master in Management
- International Master in Marketing
- International Master in Tourism and Hospitality Management
- Master en Finanzas
- Master en Marketing
- Scholarship applications are available to all candidates who have successfully completed the admission process and paid 25% of the total fee of the Master programme.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for EADA Business School – Master Scholarship For Excellence in Spain is 31st March 2019.